Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based niggers throws black foid into the dumpster

irs happening. Slowly but steadily it’s happening. The boogaloo is doing a lot of shit the media won’t tell you about. There’s also abunch of people who wanna let it happen and see if soft core lefties will leave As their movement is now shit. If you support BLM and all you see BLM do is be nogs you are more inclined to leave especially if you don’t have a straw man and see they’re doing it themselves.

If you look up “counterprotestors BLM” shit pops up I’m sure.https://www.thedailybeast.com/blm-rallies-across-america-are-being-menaced-by-armed-counterprotesters

there was also something today in New Mexico and an antifa was shot
Niggers are also getting their asses beat by beaners.

this influenced my opinion towards black people positively

Screenshot 20200620 024814 Samsung Internet

Meanwhile black foids spit on sub-7 black men.

based blackcels

She's laughing so I guess she enjoyed it

Notice the bitch is laughing and smiling while the dudes tackle her and throw her in the dumpster. Any attention is good attention. Her reptile brain didn't register the humiliation until she was literally covered in garbage. She violated that young man's space and forced herself sexually on him without his consent. If the genders were reversed some white knight would shoot the man on sight. She got off easy.