Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based niggers throws black foid into the dumpster

jfl white mayo fags need to get on nigger levels
6AD5ACAE 87A0 4807 9058 0586FD4D558B

Based Black men placing her where she belongs.

HAHAHAHAHA The look on her face at the end.

I bet she's like "ALL THAT MONEY SPENT ON THAT WEAVE!"

That's all she's thinking about. She's not thinking about hoe embarrassed she looks online because she's still getting the attention and knows one simp is watching that and will find out where she lives and go "I'll fuck her." and she will fuck her troubles away.

This won't change anything about her.

I see nothing wrong here, she is put where she belongs.

twitter mad ofc

And she never lets go of the phone even in her natural habitat.

This is what happens to worthless cunts, based, no simping

Last edited:
J
F
L
Pure, unadultarated lifefuel

HAHAHAHAHA The look on her face at the end.

I bet she's like "ALL THAT MONEY SPENT ON THAT WEAVE!"

That's all she's thinking about. She's not thinking about hoe embarrassed she looks online because she's still getting the attention and knows one simp is watching that and will find out where she lives and go "I'll fuck her." and she will fuck her troubles away.

This won't change anything about her.
She looks so happy to be in her rightful place :)
jfl white mayo fags need to get on nigger levels
View attachment 278759
Over for mayos in 2020

Last edited:
Very funny footage

WTF i support BLM now

Thats where negresses belong

today i am happy you shared this, thank you OP

based tyrone rioter

This is how all foids should be treated

to where she belongs. turns out niggers can get rid of the trash they leave behind.

Cumdumpster IN a dumpster :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Cumskins are too soy and beta for that.
they are submissive faggots but love to hate on blacks while sitting infront of a screen, watching bulls breeding their white wives

Now it’s battle of “who’s most oppressed”. Will niggers defend their own men, or rush to their gross women?

they are submissive faggots but love to hate on blacks while sitting infront of a screen, watching bulls breeding their white wives
Cumskins in a nutshell. Talk shit and sling racial slurs but do absolutely nothing in real life.

Sad really

Photo l

@BummerDrummer thoughts?
View attachment 278851
Whites are restrained by Jews. Some of them do shit like the guy who shot up antifa in New Mexico when they tried taking down the conquistador statue.

Blacks can do what they want because the media won’t kill them and then push the narrative they’re all bad. If a white does anything the media will just racebait and the pushback against whites will be worse.

Whites are restrained by Jews. Some of them do shit like the guy who shot up antifa in New Mexico when they tried taking down the conquistador statue.

Blacks can do what they want because the media won’t kill them and then push the narrative they’re all bad. If a white does anything the media will just racebait and the pushback against whites will be worse.
i get that, but shouldn't whites run numbers game at this point?
i just know that enough white people dislike blacks in burgerland. rise up you pussies.

What's even more ironic is that people in the comments are telling her to call the police during a time when niggers are actively calling for the abolishment of the police. :feelskek:

i get that, but shouldn't whites run numbers game at this point?
i just know that enough white people dislike blacks in burgerland. rise up you pussies.
Not really. Jews really do have control of white westerners. If a race war were to happen it would be whites killing whites.

Not really. Jews really do have control of white westerners. If a race war were to happen it would be whites killing whites.
weak ass, whats with all the SF shit were are all those guys? i wonder.

weak ass, whats with all the SF shit were are all those guys? i wonder.
They are in Montana and live rurally. That’s why BLM protests are only in the city. They wouldn’t dare go to the country, although sometimes SF will go to cities and the times they do someone gets shot, like in NM just today (right wing militia defended a statue and shot an antifa)

If they were white the news would be all over it, and the men will likely be charged with a hate crime.

They are in Montana and live rurally. That’s why BLM protests are only in the city. They wouldn’t dare go to the country, although sometimes SF will go to cities and the times they do someone gets shot, like in NM just today (right wing militia defended a statue and shot an antifa)
well you have to fight. thats how it is. fight for "your country".

well you have to fight. thats how it is. fight for "your country".
irs happening. Slowly but steadily it’s happening. The boogaloo is doing a lot of shit the media won’t tell you about. There’s also abunch of people who wanna let it happen and see if soft core lefties will leave As their movement is now shit. If you support BLM and all you see BLM do is be nogs you are more inclined to leave especially if you don’t have a straw man and see they’re doing it themselves.

If you look up “counterprotestors BLM” shit pops up I’m sure.https://www.thedailybeast.com/blm-rallies-across-america-are-being-menaced-by-armed-counterprotesters

there was also something today in New Mexico and an antifa was shot

osh.gif

Foids getting put in their place always makes me smile.