Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based NPC in video game

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
Ave, true to Caesar!

4c09d6xhwj221.jpg

Degenerates like you…

I have to buy that game.

I just saw the thumbnail before replying. I watched the video and now I can’t stop kekking.

I just saw the thumbnail before replying. I watched the video and now I can’t stop kekking.
View attachment 127139
I already downloaded this gem time ago and yesterday rewatching it in my folders, I decide to share here.

you really should. Funnily enough I played as a foid.
I envy you , I need a master race PC. I would play with male character tbh.

He should respect m'lady!
EFnw8xC.jpg

Fallout is a based game

when computer game NPCs are saner than the real life NPCs

Love it when the NPC shoots the woman at the end of the video, I never played any fallout games myself but that clip alone looks based enough for me to buy a copy. If I were to buy a fallout game, which game should I start with?

Fallout 1 and 2 are virtually nothing like 3, NV or 4 (lets not even talk about 76, pretend it doesn't exit) essentially. Since they all start pretty independent of each other you could probably start at 3 unless you enjoy 90's isometric RPGs
Hmm, thanks for the suggestions. I don't mind trying to play 90s RPGs and older games because I'm kind of into that.

If so you might enjoy them then, I tried fallout 1 but personally didn't have the patience for it.
I'll just have to find out how much the physical copies of the game are and which game console/system I should play it on along with the additional costs of the console if I don't have it.

he should join this forum

Well fallout 1 and 2 only came out on PC, you can probably get them for cheap on GoG or steam. Honestly I'd recommend playing all fallout games on PC really.
Okay thats good, that means I don't have to buy any old consoles off of Kijiji or Amazon. If the older games are even cheaper thats even more convenient.

Okay thats good, that means I don't have to buy any old consoles off of Kijiji or Amazon. If the older games are even cheaper thats even more convenient.
They're cheap now, Steam Sale. CDN$ 7.25 for 1 and 2.

i do have a problem with women