Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based NY niggercops get no jail time for raping an 18 yo slut Anna Chambers

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Veteran
Disclaimer: I do not condone any police actions - they are the dogs of the current feminist capitalist System. But once in a while, they do something good.

Eddie Martins and Richard Hall, the cops who resigned after the incident involving the then-18-year-old Chambers, were sentenced to five years of probation after they pleaded guilty to 11 charges, including bribery and misconduct. Both men admitted to having sex with the teenage girl while she was held in their custody in 2017, an act that, thanks to Chambers’s case, now constitutes rape under the law (and always constituted rape under any moral reading of the word).

Who cares...she probably offered it to them not to get arrested.

I remember this case. It was an obvious thing where whores always request to be let go for sexual favors. A thing as old as time itself.
I have many family members in law enforcement and a lot of the retired ones would always tell the boys stories of all the hot piece of action they got when they pulled over drunk women or women that were in a rush.
90% of the time if a woman gets pulled over for something she will automatically just offer sex as compensation

hope she liked all the cop cock i hate cops but man these cunts think they can offer up some puss they walk free different situation if it was a man he prob get shot

She knew what she was doing.

1.26.18_AnnaChambers_NicoleCraine_17-1567174454.jpg

this is the whore. i bet she traded the officers sex to get let off then she sued to make money. i hope she gets gangraped in some ghetto and dies of aids.

this is the whore. i bet she traded the officers sex to get let off then she sued to make money. i hope she gets gangraped in some ghetto and dies of aids.
If it looks like a harlot, it's a harlot. If she isn't a literal prostitute, she should expect to be treated like a prostitute dressing like that. She's lucky in a degenerate shithole like nyc the worst she'll have is dicks thrown in her face instead of stones.

That’s what freemasonry does

Them niggas fresh

She deserved it. Actually, they were probably too nice to her.

She knew what she was doing.

PS OP is a cuck for quoting a woman's opinion on what a moral definition of rape is. Women are amoral.

Those hoop earrings are enough consent.

let's suppose that the majority of cops are part of this order.

how is freemasonry behind rape ?

freemasons are into satanic rituals like rape and murder

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back