Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Based or stupid?

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
So I started talking to this foid and said she would agree to hang out but then flaked and lied about excuses so i was led on and rejected. Before she told me she was trying not to kill herself and that her friend had killed themself, so then after i was rejected i said that she should kill herself for being such a worthless piece of crap. She tried calling me twice and said “big man over text” when I didn’t answer. She then said “you have no idea who you’re talking to now, bud” and then i was blocked. I tried calling her with a different number and got no answer

Pretty dumb. You might have wasted an opportunity to get some pussy.

So I started talking to this foid and said she would agree to hang out but then flaked and lied about excuses so i was led on and rejected. Before she told me she was trying not to kill herself and that her friend had killed themself, so then after i was rejected i said that she should kill herself for being such a worthless piece of crap. She tried calling me twice and said “big man over text” when I didn’t answer. She then said “you have no idea who you’re talking to now, bud” and then i was blocked. I tried calling her with a different number and got no answer
Your reply was far too salty. An indiferrent "I bet you don't dare to do that." would've been better. Anyways... move on.

Talking to foids? Account from 2018? Okay there volcel, cool story. And of course it's based to tell foids to kill themselves.

you should have taken a shower silly:soy::soy:

Well done boyo