Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Oxford lecturer says female students dress like hookers.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Dr Peet Morris bemoaned a lack of respect for black-tie traditions at Oxford. Bemoaning a supposed lack of respect for black-tie traditions, Dr Morris said: 'Some people these days have no idea what it means. 'Men turning up in lounge suits, women turning up dressed like hookers says the lecturer.

19519246 7556751 The exchange about women s clothes was prompted by another acade a 39 1570668

While degenerate be like this

Image 1570706090872

Last edited:
Guy has a history of saying edgy stuff. He's not even an academic, he's a glorified IT guy

It's fun to shit on foids, but sub fusc is annoying and old-fashioned, and so are all the stupid little rules and traditions that go with it.

Guy has a history of saying edgy stuff. He's not even an academic, he's a glorified IT guy

It's fun to shit on foids, but sub fusc is annoying and old-fashioned, and so are all the stupid little rules and traditions that go with it.
Have you ever met him in person?

cringing hard reading all the soy cucks attacking the woke proff.

i unironically hate cucks females' worshipers

cringing hard reading all the soy cucks attacking the woke proff.

i unironically hate cucks females' worshipers
Whether students come naked- This is ain't brothel cucks, it's fucking university.

normies hate it when people speak the truth - that is every western foid dresses like a slut

oxford is a good city for highiqcels.

if i could afford to live there i would

this guy is right though. shouldnt let standards slip otherwise dumb chads will rule all.

make those bitches behave appropriately and find nice smart dudes instead of geordie shore chads

PPE, do you attend oxford? If so, has this been your observation there?

Female students going dressed like prostitutes really says something about our society.

this guy is right though. shouldnt let standards slip otherwise dumb chads will rule all.

make those bitches behave appropriately and find nice smart dudes instead of geordie shore chads
Are you British?

PPE, do you attend oxford? If so, has this been your observation there?

No, I'm a LARPing Tyrone who dropped out of 3rd grade and banged two Swiss models last night.

What do you expect me to say kek

you get IQmogged everywhere you go

Last edited:
Based, wish I went to Oxford now

Where’s the lie about what he said tho

flip flops + tiny jean shorts + white t-shirt/crop top and you've got the essential basic white bitch summer outfit

for upper-middle-class foids, add designer sunglasses, a cracked iPhone in one hand, and a Starbucks venti caramel frappuccino in the other

Every major university is predominantly liberal, lol.

Last edited:
flip flops + tiny jean shorts + white t-shirt/crop top and you've got the essential basic white bitch summer outfit

for upper-middle-class foids, add designer sunglasses, a cracked iPhone in one hand, and a Starbucks venti caramel frappuccino in the other
Seems precise. Thankfully, we had strict dress code in uni.

women lack zero self-awareness. "im dressing up sexy for myself tehhehehehehehehehhe"

Whether students come naked- This is ain't brothel cucks, it's fucking university.
Victoria Bateman would disagree. She shows her pussy and ass cheeks to her lectures. Google her if you don't believe me!

Based af i wouldn't have the balls to say the same on public tbh

Why it's full of elitist cunts like the wank stain of a prime minister we currently have. And the fuckwit one we use to have (Cameron, there's been a few) Rich entitled pricks that have never done a real day work in their life. I'd fuckin hate to be there.

Why it's full of elitist cunts like the wank stain of a prime minister we currently have. And the fuckwit one we use to have (Cameron, there's been a few) Rich entitled pricks that have never done a real day work in their life. I'd fuckin hate to be there.
Yeah but I'd have a batter life now, and they don't tolerate any of that liberal sjw feminist crap

What would it actually take for order to come back

Yeah but I'd have a batter life now, and they don't tolerate any of that liberal sjw feminist crap
I'm afraid oxford like most universities are overflowing with that sjw bullshit. Aye if you came out with a degree I imagine you'd go far, but again if you're no rich you'd be fucked. You'd be in around 30k pounds in debt for tuition alone. I imagine oxford is quite expensive to live in, so you'd be in thousands of pounds more debt just to pay for accommodation while you study there.

Frankly, females should be banned from universities entirely. They only besmirch the good name of those, formerly fine and prestigious institutions.

Frankly, females should be banned from universities entirely. They only besmirch the good name of those, formerly fine and prestigious institutions.
Yeah, females should be banned from universities. They should also be banned from post-primary school education, from the workforce, from having voting rights, from driving and from leaving the house without their owner's approval

They should be home schooled.

cope