Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Based Philippines president orders police and military to shoot anyone who ignores the quarantine

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
"I will not hesitate. My orders are to the police and military, as well as village officials, if there is any trouble, or occasions where there's violence and your lives are in danger, shoot them dead,"
"Do not intimidate the government. Do not challenge the government. You will lose."

Jfl normies and chads/stacies are about to start dropping like flies. They cant handle the thought of staying inside for long periods of time.
"Ohhh nooo:feels::feels::feels::feels:, who will give me attention!!!!!"
Based government will shoot them down. I cant wait till western governments start doing the same thing. I'll be able to look out the window and see normies get gunned down.
ZZZ_111115_rodrigo_duterte_2_2015_11_11_16_15_42.jpg

In the Phils its more like dirt poor people with nothing to lose rioting/looting for food. The average salary in the Philippines is like $700 per month. Now they all lost their jobs so the whole country has gone to shit.

There aren't really a whole lot of Chads and Stacies in the Phillippines...I mean, bruh, the typical Filipino male is like 5'3.

Some Filipinos are protesting because Duterte is an incompetent little fuckhead, some parts of their country actually have a serious shortage of food and basic medical supplies. Why are you defending him, when he's more of a Chad than anyone else here?

Time for normies to pay in Minecraft:feelsEhh::feelsPop:

In the Phils its more like dirt poor people with nothing to lose rioting/looting for food. The average salary in the Philippines is like $700 per month. Now they all lost their jobs so the whole country has gone to shit.
Exactly. I've met Filipinos online who earned way less than that, when I bought one online buddy a gift card, he told me it was a week's worth of his wages. Felt so bad for him.

Don't blame them for rioting.

There aren't really a whole lot of Chads and Stacies in the Phillippines...I mean, bruh, the typical Filipino male is like 5'3.

Some Filipinos are protesting because Duterte is an incompetent little fuckhead, some parts of their country actually have a serious shortage of food and basic medical supplies. Why are you defending him, when he's more of a Chad than anyone else here?
This, publication very out of context by the OP.

Their av salary is about 150..200$ month.

I guess it would be the Philippines equivalent of Chad's and stacies.
Plus I just want to SW the world burn at this point. Normies chomping out and the government gunning them down is lifefuel

Damn that’s awesome, wish they did that where im at

Not based at all id shoot this chink’s face into two

I guess it would be the Philippines equivalent of Chad's and stacies.
Plus I just want to SW the world burn at this point. Normies chomping out and the government gunning them down is lifefuel

Well, there are some Filipino "Chads and Stacies", I suppose -- in the skyscrapers where the Filipino elite live, in and around Makati central business district. The remaining 99% of Filipinos live in slums.

But I guarantee you that the ones who Duterte wants to shoot aren't the Chads and Stacies, they're the slum-dwelling working-classcels who dare to riot because they have nothing to lose. They could be massacred by the hundreds and no one in the West will bat an eye.

I just don't understand why you're defending Duterte. If you think the middle-class and the elites are the ones getting shot, you're delusional. The incels and poorcels are the ones who are always getting the short end of the stick, don't be daft.

Last edited:
The incels are the ones who are always getting the short end of the stick, don't be daft.
Incels aren't the rioting type. When was the last time you did anything aggressive? This will probs be society's trash rioting per usual.
Their av salary is about 150..200$ month.
What is their cost of living?

kill them all rip their bodys,rape their heads and fuck their holes with glass in roboblox of course not irl

This guy is based. He even called trump a SOB

I like his war on drugs tactics.

Just need to find a way to get all the ITcels outside.

Around 100..150 bucks/month. But that's not counting their centers like Manila or Cebu. The masses are very poor.
Poor relative to who? Compared to the west, very. Compared to Bhutan or Sudan, they are pretty well off. Remember local prices on essential goods determines quality of life.

I would lure Stacy outside by calling and telling her chad is outside and needs to talk to her.

$700 per month is a lot , more like $70
Well, there are some Filipino "Chads and Stacies", I suppose -- in the skyscrapers where the Filipino elite live, in and around Makati central business district. The remaining 99% of Filipinos live in slums.

But I guarantee you that the ones who Duterte wants to shoot aren't the Chads and Stacies, they're the slum-dwelling working-classcels who dare to riot because they have nothing to lose. They could be massacred by the hundreds and no one in the West will bat an eye.

I just don't understand why you're defending Duterte. If you think the middle-class and the elites are the ones getting shot, you're delusional. The incels and poorcels are the ones who are always getting the short end of the stick, don't be daft.
This. He's only doing to remain in control like a dictator.

Incels aren't the rioting type. When was the last time you did anything aggressive? This will probs be society's trash rioting per usual.

Incels in stable, developed societies aren't the rioting type. Most of our users live in North America or Europe, countries that offer NEETbux, food banks, with widespread higher education, et cetera. It's irrational for most of us to be aggressive. Even with the pandemic, there's no major food shortage. We live in countries with all sorts of community organizations and volunteers who now deliver packages of food to the homeless, to boomers, to pregnant foids. It's a major inconvenience to have to line up every time I do grocery shopping, and there's a limit on how much toilet paper I can buy, but that's pretty much all the trouble I'm encountering, as far as supplies go.

The same isn't true for some of the slums that these Filipino guys live in, especially since Duterte is a piece of shit whose cronies skim a bit off the top of every government contract they're awarded, and the Filipino military is apparently useless when it comes to logistics. Quit being a moralfag.

I actually did participate in a riot once. It was based though, I wasn't planning on joining it but I was caught in the crossfire and thought the cops were being major pieces of shit. This was when I was last in Hong Kong.

Last edited:
$700 per month is a lot , more like $70
Yeah you're probably right, its probably even worse than I imagined. I've seen pictures of the way people live in the far northern provinces and like they dont even have running water or toilets or refrigerators. They cook with propane tanks outside and buy all of their stuff at little markets. Only rich filipinos shop in those modern western style markets they have over there and live in modern flats like we have. And white dudes over there who betabuxxed with filipinas. Out of all of the betabuxx scenarios though I think filipinas are one of the better options. But if you bring her to the USA she will want money and chad and its over for you. She will leave. Its best to just stay in the Phils with her. This COVID-19 bullshit is going to totally upend the expat community over there right now I think though. Think about it, people are going to be poor and desperate. Who will they rob? Rich whitey and his betabucks gf/wifey

they did this shit with drug dealer/addicts too didn't they?

they did this shit with drug dealer/addicts too didn't they?
Yes they shot thousands of people without trials. Not sure on the numbers but last I read it was like 7000

Major respect for that guy. He does NOT give a shit about what the cucked western world thinks of him. He has killed drug dealers and drug users mercilessly because he is running an anti-drugs drive, and yet people think this is a surprising move? Good job, Duterte.

Yes they shot thousands of people without trials. Not sure on the numbers but last I read it was like 7000
yeah it seems like Duterte's solutions are to just shoot everything. Funny cuz when he was shooting drug dealers liberals were like "NOOOO STOP U CANT DO THAT U GOTTA REHABILITATE THEM" and now that hes shooting people not following quarantine they're ok with it because "they can't be allowed to spread it" "It's for the greater good"

Incels in stable, developed societies aren't the rioting type. Most of our users live in North America or Europe, countries that offer NEETbux, food banks, with widespread higher education, et cetera. It's irrational for most of us to be aggressive. Even with the pandemic, there's no major food shortage. We live in countries with all sorts of community organizations and volunteers who now deliver packages of food to the homeless, to boomers, to pregnant foids. It's a major inconvenience to have to line up every time I do grocery shopping, and there's a limit on how much toilet paper I can buy, but that's pretty much all the trouble I'm encountering, food-wise.

The same isn't true for some of the slums that these Filipino guys live in, especially since Duterte is a piece of shit whose cronies skim a bit off the top of every government contract they're awarded, and the Filipino military is apparently useless when it comes to logistics. Quit being a moralfag.

I actually did participate in a riot once. It was based though, I wasn't planning on joining it but I was caught in the crossfire and thought the cops were being major pieces of shit. This was when I was last in Hong Kong.
My point to you is that low inhib guys typically don't riot dummy. If you LDAR during normal times, you prob aren't going to turn into a low inhib crimemaxxer during a lockdown. Could you provide some evidence that these people are rioting for food or some other essential thing, and not just opportunists stealing luxury items?

how did you discover it
I don't remember actually. Maybe some old anime review site that hated it because it was too violent and stupid, obviously a future tranny fag wrote that shit, because it is a fucking underrated classic.

He should start off by cleansing out the white sexpats first in Grand theft auto.

700? you're being very generous here

700? you're being very generous here
I think a lot of them get black money/under the table money and dont report their real income to the government. Its probably less but Ive seen this number floated by expats on the philippines addicts forum etc before.

Either way, its a bad situation there right now. Everything is shut down in a region where they were literally living day to day on very very very very low weekly salaries.

I think a lot of countries like the Phils are just going to have to reopen and go with "herd immunity" to China virus. The sick, they very young, the young adults with poor genetics, the old will just be sacrificed.

Dutarte's a degen tbh. He is or was a tranny fucker.

I think a lot of them get black money/under the table money and dont report their real income to the government. Its probably less but Ive seen this number floated by expats on the philippines addicts forum etc before.

Either way, its a bad situation there right now. Everything is shut down in a region where they were literally living day to day on very very very very low weekly salaries.

I think a lot of countries like the Phils are just going to have to reopen and go with "herd immunity" to China virus. The sick, they very young, the young adults with poor genetics, the old will just be sacrificed.
brutal as fuck, thankfully I don't live in a third world region.

If only they enforced this in western nations

HOLOCOUGH DENIERS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT!

If you don't take the Dutertepill
Your guts with lead will fill

Didnt knew that

The Fillipino Chads and Stacies are usually Hapas and ultra rich. While poor wagcels are being forced or work and shot the chads and stacies are having their private social parties. They will make IG videos telling us to stay home and go right back to their orgies. Thoughts?

I can already see a foid trying to sneak into chads house.
But a police sees her and fires his 9mm :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

$700?:lul: You’ve definitely put an extra zero.

$700?:lul: You’ve definitely put an extra zero.
Its really not that bad there. Its not all straw huts like it was in 1940 anymore. They have modern shopping malls and restaurants and lower, middle, and upper class, all like we have. But theres more disparity between the haves and have nots. You've got people like I said above who literally live in concrete boxes with no amenities and then you have people who live in nice apartments with government jobs and private sector jobs with cars and stuff. It was a pretty good place to holiday/vaca before China virus hit. But even before then you had Duterte going around extrajudicially killing people with his police force, not to mention the Moro insurgency in the South. Honestlly I think Cambodia is a more stable country than the Philippines is these days. Hun Sen seems to know what he is doing, and he should, he's been doing it for like 40 fucking years. But after Hun Sen I don't know whats going to happen, the Cambodian king is kind of a prop up figure, just for show. He doesn't have the same kind of power that the Thai king has. When the old Thai king became old and basically useless there was a horrible coup in that country and mass unrest. Also the entire Thai parliament is run by the Chinese and there's only one person in the whole Thai parliament who isn't of Chinese descent. Really the whole planet is a shit show. But to be honest I'd rather be poor and not incel than be comfortable in the "first world" and incel. Also there is a false sense of security in the west. People act like theres no crime here, but there is a MAJOR CRIME PROBLEM in the usa.. Just look at our massive prison population. Look at how crime ridden and filthy most of our cities are. The only people who are safe are people making six figures living in gated communities with security. Like I said, clown world shit show. I'd rather be poor, ugly, third world, and non-incel than be in my current situation. Some people feel differently, but that is how I truly feel about it. Some may beg to differ and I am on a bit of a rant here. Hopefully made some sense.

tbh poorfags most likely to riot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back