Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Based Quotes About Females Throughout History-- We Are Not the Only Ones Who Are Blackpilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
A man of straw is worth a woman of gold

Beware of a bad woman, and put no trust in a good one.

A chicken is not a bird; a woman is not a human being

When a woman has scholarly inclinations, there is usually something wrong with her organs

A little powder and paint makes a woman something she ain't

There are no good girls gone wrong, only bad girls found out

A little bit of rape is good for a man's soul

Man comes from the womb and spends the rest of his life trying to get back in there

A woman mostly will prefer the thing that is the worst for her

A man's face is his autobiography, a woman's face is her work of fiction

Nature has given women so much power that the law has wisely given them little

I trust only one thing in a woman: that she will not come to life again after she is dead. In all other things I distrust her

Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn’t they’d be married too

Three-tenths of a woman’s good looks are due to nature, seven-tenths to dress

Beauty without chastity is a flower without fragrance

Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another

A man who has never made a woman angry is a failure in life

Woman begins by resisting a man's advances and ends by blocking his retreat

Women would rather be right than reasonable

The woman cries before the wedding and the man after

Women’s virtue is man’s greatest invention

When I have one foot in the grave, I will tell the whole truth about women. I shall tell it, jump into my coffin, pull the lid over me and say, “Do what you like now.”

Last edited:
There are no good girls gone wrong, only bad girls found out

A little bit of rape is good for a man's soul
Dfgdf

I like Nietzsche's line that:

Women make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Sadly this forum is dedicated to those on the latter end of that dichotomy.

I like Nietzsche's line that:

Women make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Sadly this forum is dedicated to those on the latter end of that dichotomy.
LOL :forcedsmile:

Nature has given women so much power that the law has wisely given them little

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Bobby Fischer, who is considered as the greatest chess genius of all time with IQ 187, was blackpilled.

https://incels.is/attachments/fischerwomen-png.123539/
https://incels.is/attachments/100680-jpg.123465/

Bobby Fischer, who is considered as the greatest chess genius of all time with IQ 187, was blackpilled.

https://incels.is/attachments/fischerwomen-png.123539/
https://incels.is/attachments/100680-jpg.123465/
I'm playing Devil's advocate here, but I wonder how Fischer would fare against Judit Polgar, who is the highest-rated female chess player of all time? Their ELO ratings are fairly close: Fischer 2785; Polgar 2735. My money is on Fischer, but it would probably be a tough match.

I'm playing Devil's advocate here, but I wonder how Fischer would fare against Judit Polgar, who is the highest-rated female chess player of all time? Their ELO ratings are fairly close: Fischer 2785; Polgar 2735. My money is on Fischer, but it would probably be a tough match.
I do not know tbh, I am not that much into chess. There have, of course, been some great female players too, so I am not denying that. In general, the good chess players are mostly men though.

I do not know tbh, I am not that much into chess. There have, of course, been some great female players too, so I am not denying that. In general, the good chess players are mostly men though.
I have always said that virtually anything a woman can do, a man can do at least 5%-10% better. That includes chess. The respective ELO ratings of men and women bear this fact out. Too bad we don't have irrefutable numerical ratings for everything else.

i cant watch based quotes anymore, most of them are real suifuel

This quote right here really stood out, its something I've also spoken about

Women also have an annoying habit of projecting their own shortcomings onto men. Their hypocrisy is breathtaking.

A good example of this is how they accuse men of being shallow, claiming they're obsessed with females who are young and attractive. But, it is precisely WOMEN who are fixated with youth and looks to an insane degree! In fact, women would rather remain celibate than touch a non-Chad. By contrast, men are malleable with regard to their sexual preferences. Most men would eagerly fuck a woman whose age and looks are less than ideal. Yet, most people still believe the myth that "men are visual, women are not". :rolleyes:

Last edited:
"You can love women or you can understand them, because once you understand women, you'll realize that there's nothing to love."