Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Reddit posters says how it is

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
lmao they think debating this will help somehow, or that this isn't a biological thing that has always been this way

Holy shit I love how based that dude is. Also the bitches blaming HIM instead of his height are a fucking joke. Also notice how they treat him because he is short, with the namecalling.

always good to see actual good posts on reddit

faith in reddit restored

Imagine spreading the blackpill in cuckit

apparently closing braincels was a good idea, now incel content is spreading everywhere.

Those comments make me cringe

apparently closing braincels was a good idea, now incel content is spreading everywhere.
some of the users there stayed behind on cuckit and managed to hold their ground.

Nice try, but the soy on reddit is too strong I'm afraid. The desire to simp is inoperable on most people on that site.

16 upvotes
115 cooments

lol at the soyfags and foids acting like they dont do that. retards and liars

A lot of the initial threads in that subreddit are based, calling out leftist propaganda and phoney boomer advice. I'm surprised that sub is still allowed to exist, let alone the thread the OP posted.

Slowly men are starting to wake up.

Course for each one that takes the pill another 1000 remain cucks and simps, so it's not enough to change anything.

r/unpopularopinion doesn't count. By and large, this is just the large right-wing sub on reddit. The name is just a euphemism.

Holes were always shallower than men, it just that earlier, there were lots of pressure and restrictions on them, so they did not explicitly express their shallowness. However, now, when holes are increasingly getting more freedom and space to say, they're expressing their shallowness more and more than ever and will continue to do.

A large amount of bluepilled cucks and whores getting upset of the truth, I guess they are proud of their (((original))) ideas.
We need more "unpopularopinions" like this

My man is going off in the comments. He may be an incel IRL, but he is a Chad on leddit

Trying to blackpill normies and soys is hard but necessary.