Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Reddit thread about "strong" female characters in modern movies.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Haven't read the comments but based off what I've seen from reddit they're either based or really cucked.

lol the reddit tranny mods are gonna remove that, im suprised they havent already

lol the reddit tranny mods are gonna remove that, im suprised they havent already
Reddit is weird. Sometimes I'll see a really blackpilled thread hit the front page with almost every comment agreeing with it and then a really simp thread will pop up.

This won't last long

Sluts ruined modern movies, feminism is the cancer of this soyciety. That's why i'm just watching old movies.

The comments are really cucked in fact. Not surprising though. This will either be deleted or locked very soon.

Yup, comments are exactly what I thought they would be

>lol OP is bitter

>who hurt you

>this is y u inkwell

>inkwell propaganda

>this is why woman dont like u

>fragilemaleredditor

Haven't read the comments but based off what I've seen from reddit they're either based or really cucked.

Based. Won't survive very long but still. Unimaginable that someone can watch that bullshit! Critics are the worst scum anyway, everyone who trusts them was spared by neurulation because critics only judge the message of a film and whether they approve it or not. A foid that can outmatch professionals that trained for years in physical combat after studying it for a few seconds - absolutely believable and truly masterful writing.

It's the same shit with books: There are so many books praised by critics that are absolute shit. In the end you force yourself to read incredibly boring shit that you don't understand/enjoy just to flexx with your intellect/knowledge of world literature in order to get some approval by other self-proclaimed galaxy brains.

The same thing applies to movies praised by critics. They praise the message but they forget that the plot/characters are absolute shit and the worst thing is the fact that good plots, characters and messages aren't mutually exclusive. At first you should focus on the story and the characters and then you can polish that raw diamond. The base (story, characters) is the cake and everything else (themes, messages etc.) is the cream that enhances the taste. You can fail at messaging but if you do so you still have a decent cake (just without cream) - it's enjoyable but not great. Even if you don't have the message/themes/etc. you still have something most people can enjoy. If your cake is shit the cream won't help you, because shit with cream can only be enjoyed by degenerates. But in most modern cases the movie is fundamentally broken to begin with.

Sluts ruined modern movies, feminism is the cancer of this soyciety. That's why i'm just watching old movies.
The comments are really cucked in fact. Not surprising though. This will either be deleted or locked very soon.
Yup, comments are exactly what I thought they would be

>lol OP is bitter

>who hurt you

>this is y u inkwell

>inkwell propaganda

>this is why woman dont like u

>fragilemaleredditor
Criticizing anything with a female in it is blasphemy in the eyes of the cuckold.

the comments are full of soylents literally shaking

Comments are as expected fuck cuckit

Based.

I don't have anything against femoids being in movies, I just think it's ridiculous for film producers to think that having a feminist tagline doesn't mean they have to focus on all the other aspects of filmmaking.

Fucking ((hollywood)) has more money than it had before but chooses to repeat the same formula and tweek it with cuckery for profit

almost 1:1 comment and upvote ratio

These movies are made just to advertise their shitty agenda

Truth hurts the delusions of soys.

Op is based, the comments are from reddit cucks and the post will be deleted. Reddit is completely garbage

Why do they always break out the same phrases every time there is a non female worshipping post. I lost count of how many “who hurt you” comments j saw. The memes are reality at this point.

JFL id never watch those types of movies