Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based sandniggers destroy cheating whore in front of her father

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
This is why i wake up in the morning

Potato quality video. When they execute guys it's Hollywood quality but the one time it's a woman it's like they can't even find an iPhone.

Oh yeah, such an opportunity wasted.

Potato quality video. When they execute guys it's Hollywood quality but the one time it's a woman it's like they can't even find an iPhone.

Oh yeah, such an opportunity wasted.
The gore is barely visible even when its not censored,pisses me off

Last edited:
Can't see shit

I can't see shit quality is so bad.

God damn camel jockies need to film in the day.

The father threw the most stones, brutal.

The father threw the most stones, brutal.
he apparently had the honor given to him by isis to throw the biggest stone which was also the final deathblow

Fucking A. What a horrible way to go tbh. Probably hurts like a motherfucker.

That was disturbing!
Very
Low quAllah video.

This should be everywhere

I don't like ISIS but this is definitely justified. Lynchings and stonings, along with other types of executions, should be a legal, viable option for whores who cheat.

I don't like ISIS but this is definitely justified. Lynchings and stonings, along with other types of executions, should be a legal, viable option for whores who cheat.

Tbh

A swift way to put an end to hypergamy and female entitlement

This is so based, I feel like Islam was invented by militarized incels, that's how you keep female nature in check.

is making the society fearful the only way to make them behave in an orderly manner? I said behave orderly and moral not believe.

looks like what would happen if a bunch of chads had incel mindsets and didn't wain from them at all....like..they didn't forget just because relationships are going good for them. they know why it's going good.
This is so based, I feel like Islam was invented by militarized incels, that's how you keep female nature in check.
Tbh

A swift way to put an end to hypergamy and female entitlement
the hypergamy doesn't end. it's just more orderly...it's like..ok if you ALL want chad...fine...you can have him...but you can NEVER act up again.ever.
the female hypergamy entitlement isn't taken away. but authority is returned to the men....especially the men they are entitled too.

Fucking A. What a horrible way to go tbh. Probably hurts like a motherfucker.
This.

I agree with islam’s Treatment of its women. It’s the one good thing about Islam.. but god damn cant they just shoot her in the head? Must they resort to painful, drawn out Stone Age execution methods?
is making the society fearful the only way to make them behave in an orderly manner? I said behave orderly and moral not believe.

looks like what would happen if a bunch of chads had incel mindsets and didn't wain from them at all....like..they didn't forget just because relationships are going good for them. they know why it's going good.

the hypergamy doesn't end. it's just more orderly...it's like..ok if you ALL want chad...fine...you can have him...but you can NEVER act up again.ever.
the female hypergamy entitlement isn't taken away. but authority is returned to the men....especially the men they are entitled too.
Being moral and behaving orderly goes out the window when faced with high quality sperm. The only thing that can get women to behave is leveraging their survival against them.. Aka threaten them with death and they will shape up. Threatening people with death is the only way anything ever gets done, the only way to make people behave a certain way..

This.

I agree with islam’s Treatment of its women. It’s the one good thing about Islam.. but god damn cant they just shoot her in the head? Must they resort to painful, drawn out Stone Age execution methods?

Being moral and behaving orderly goes out the window when faced with high quality sperm. The only thing that can get women to behave is leveraging their survival against them.. Aka threaten them with death and they will shape up. Threatening people with death is the only way anything ever gets done, the only way to make people behave a certain way..
Stoning to death is the islamic punishment for a man or woman who cheats on his partner, why stoning to death? It is said that when you have an orgasm you'll feel the rush troughout your body, stoning is to be pained troughout your whole body.

Stoning to death is the islamic punishment for a man or woman who cheats on his partner, why stoning to death? It is said that when you have an orgasm you'll feel the rush troughout your body, stoning is to be pained troughout your whole body.
Makes sense, but still.. too barbaric. Electric chair maybe? Lol it’s the 21st century there’s tons of ways to execute someone.. stoning is unnecessarily brutal

Makes sense, but still.. too barbaric. Electric chair maybe? Lol it’s the 21st century there’s tons of ways to execute someone.. stoning is unnecessarily brutal
Barbaric is a very relative term, I believe that stoning isn't barbaric at all, wish I could participate in it ngl.

You're right, Islam would also need enforced monogamy for incel compatibility.

You're right, Islam would also need enforced monogamy for incel compatibility.
something not discussed on this sight enough is that the real problem is polygamy. not hypergamy. they are connected quite intimately .
im not saying you can stop it 100%. but actively making rules for it and encouraging it. well.

like I bet most people don't know the TRUE law on number of wives is 10.

actually 11. you can officially have 11 wives...they'll say they aren't wives....and that' it's not true and they'll play the semantics game but no. it's
in contrast to the muslim number of 4 which is quite conservative. we have eugenics programs that are easily affordable for women.

and the ones for men are outrageously expensive.

Last edited:
pointless suffering tbhtbh :feelswhat:
if one really needs to kill someone (which happens rarely), one should do it in the way which creates the least suffering
being vengeful only leads to retribution-spiraling (endless cycle of retribution)

If anyone is against this you are a racist islamaphobe. Learn to respect the traditions of other cultures!

If anyone is against this you are a racist islamaphobe. Learn to respect the traditions of other cultures!

Fuck Islam though, seriously. Religious fundamentalists are a tumor that ought to be excised by Hellfire missiles and 30mm cannon fire.

Lol stop pretending that something like ISIS has reliable tribunals.

jfl father wisher his own daughter death in tortures just for the sake of some social status among these monkeys holy shit fucking cavemans

im shocked that in 2019 this happens. not that i defend foids but man thats some autistic shit tbh even in year 1000 it would be recognized as retarded

I have seen much worse shit like the video of the Los Zetas cutting out a man's heart and showing it to him while he was still alive.

Or the one where they cut off a mans arms and leggs then laugh at him crawling around trying to get away before beheading him.

Los Zetas are extreme.

Last edited:
Great job, all whores and cucks deserve to be stoned to death. Allahu Akbar.
I hope ISIS takes over cucked Germany.

Great job, all whores and cucks deserve to be stoned to death. Allahu Akbar.
I hope ISIS takes over cucked Germany.
ALLAHU AKBAR!

Islam is what white men need the most, but their eyes are blind with hatred and racism. May Allah forgive them and guide them.

Why film when dark, couldn't even see anything during the stoning

It's funny because the father is either totally brainwashed or is terrified by Daesh law.

religion is so fucking stupid. all muslims are subhumans and should die tbh

extremely based if you disagree you are a cuck

I hate how they blamed other men instead of the foid later on "Don't leave your women unattended" as if she didn't willingly suck some other guys cock and was forced by them. She did it. It's her problem, if she inertly craved chad cock might as well let her do it and see what happens.

If these guys took up baseball they'd be a lot more proficient at this.

A bunch of preachy rag heided goat fuckers. Religion is a load of shite. Every cunt in that video is deid. Get it fuckin round them!

Whatever happened to their HD cameras?

Top 10 satisfying videos.

fucking based, I especially like the music towards the end

(((MEMRI))) propaganda