Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based sandniggers destroy cheating whore in front of her father

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
I may hate foids, but no human has the right to take another human's life. This shit is horrific.

So much lifefuel, I wish I could have taken part in it.

Based, cheating is the worst thing foids can do to men, even worse than murder in my opinion. It needs to be punished as brutally as possible.
Makes sense, but still.. too barbaric. Electric chair maybe? Lol it’s the 21st century there’s tons of ways to execute someone.. stoning is unnecessarily brutal
When you're executed with the electric chair, it's over in a second. Foids who commit adultery need to be killed in the most painful and slowest way possible so as to prevent other foids from taking their example. Foids are naturally hypergamous and want Chad's dick but if they know that such a merciless death like this is waiting for them if they cheat, they'll keep their instincts under control. That is why cheating is far less common in Islamic countries compared to western countries.
I may hate foids, but no human has the right to take another human's life. This shit is horrific.
Shut the fuck up, foid worshiper.

I don't like ISIS but this is definitely justified. Lynchings and stonings, along with other types of executions, should be a legal, viable option for whores who cheat.
Or physical public humiliation

When you're executed with the electric chair, it's over in a second. Foids who commit adultery need to be killed in the most painful and slowest way possible so as to prevent other foids from taking their example. Foids are naturally hypergamous and want Chad's dick but if they know that such a merciless death like this is waiting for them if they cheat, they'll keep their instincts under control. That is why cheating is far less common in Islamic countries compared to western countries.
Basedest Berber . I'd prefer the medieval public humiliations tho
Westerners are stupidly nice and they are going extinct for their kindness toward hypergamic loveless emotionless foids

When you're executed with the electric chair, it's over in a second. Foids who commit adultery need to be killed in the most painful and slowest way possible so as to prevent other foids from taking their example.
Scaphism is a good punishment. :feelsokman: Victims last for 2-3 weeks and the torment is excruciating.:feelsohh:
Or physical public humiliation
Gangbanged in public by Incels.:feelzez:

Same, they should have let every married foid from her town watch her die so none of them would get the idea to cheat on her husband.
I'd like public punishment for women but now killing since
1 We must punish them in a proportionate way
2 We still can use her for other children

Putting her at the stock for 3 days letting everyone pissing and shitting on her without giving her food could be enough

Last edited:
jfl father wisher his own daughter death in tortures just for the sake of some social status among these monkeys holy shit fucking cavemans

im shocked that in 2019 this happens. not that i defend foids but man thats some autistic shit tbh even in year 1000 it would be recognized as retarded
you are cuck man. if that shit were implemented in the west , all this involuntary celibate nightmare doens't happen to us srs.

I hate how they blamed other men instead of the foid later on "Don't leave your women unattended" as if she didn't willingly suck some other guys cock and was forced by them. She did it. It's her problem, if she inertly craved chad cock might as well let her do it and see what happens.
On some level this is based though, they know that if a foid is out in public alone her natural disposition is toward taking Chad's pants off and sucking his dick mindlessly, so only a man can have any semblance of responsibility.

Based, cheating is the worst thing foids can do to men, even worse than murder in my opinion. It needs to be punished as brutally as possible.

Shut the fuck up, foid worshiper.
Not wanting murder and worshipping a foid are virtually the same thing. :feelshaha:

Dumbass.

They take stuff very seriously, I mean the guy went on a speech telling her it was of her own will and that men need to take care of their wives addressing both side of the party I mean he clearly laid the punishment according to law. This is why the west is cucked because women get the pussy pass.

I have seen much worse shit like the video of the Los Zetas cutting out a man's heart and showing it to him while he was still alive.

Or the one where they cut off a mans arms and leggs then laugh at him crawling around trying to get away before beheading him.

Los Zetas are extreme.
That one where they slit him completly open stabbed one lung and broke his rips got the hearth out and tried to lay it in his mouth?

I felt like I was dying myself. Had to chew on That video for months. And the next few week around the time I watched it I felt extremely uncomfortable and bad.

Nice way to fight degeneracy tbh, that's why I respect Islam a lot even though I'm not a muslim.

That one where they slit him completly open stabbed one lung and broke his rips got the hearth out and tried to lay it in his mouth?

I felt like I was dying myself. Had to chew on That video for months. And the next few week around the time I watched it I felt extremely uncomfortable and bad.
Pm me a link pls.

On the topic of the (((MEMRI))) video, I would like to say it's fake and gay, yet completely kosher.
I could say more but fuck it.

Pm me a link pls.

On the topic of the (((MEMRI))) video, I would like to say it's fake and gay, yet completely kosher.
I could say more but fuck it.
I don't have it anymore but it was on deathaddict

Judgement day

Why is only ISIS based now?