Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Based South Africa putting white chadlites in their place

South Africa has lots of scientific advancements, for example: Just kill the white farmers who grow most your crops Theory

South Africa has lots of scientific advancements, for example: Just kill the white farmers who grow most your crops Theory
The place has become such a shithole now. Rhodesia and South Africa back then mog Zimbabwe and South Africa right now. there’s a way genocide can be done right and without complete economic destruction, but blacks (Haiti, Zimbabwe. South Africa, etc.) never seem to be able to do that

untrue conspiracy peddled by your kind.
Farmers stole their land. SA took it back

They are based they know whites mog all their ethnic population so they wanna get rid of them just look at this two dudes they fucking mog me out of this universe yet they are homeless and struggling to find job. Can't really blame the south africans for doing this, god's speed to them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg_jkTxBgeI&ab_channel=FelixLaband-Topic

The place has become such a shithole now. Rhodesia and South Africa back then mog Zimbabwe and South Africa right now. there’s a way genocide can be done right and without complete economic destruction, but blacks (Haiti, Zimbabwe. South Africa, etc.) never seem to be able to do that

They are based they know whites mog all their ethnic population so they wanna get rid of them just look at this two dudes they fucking mog me out of this universe yet they are homeless and struggling to find job. Can't really blame the south africans for doing this, god's speed to them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg_jkTxBgeI&ab_channel=FelixLaband-Topic

that would be a good idea except for the fact they are also killing black farmers and stealing their land

View attachment 337417

that would be a good idea except for the fact they are also killing black farmers and stealing their land

Well can't expect too much from those low iq communist wannabes. Still at least they are trying. Tbh if you think about if you are white you want as many ethnics coming to Europe/USA as you can. More ethnics = your white skin is more valuable.

Cope. South africa completely mogs 3rd world america in living conditions.

Fuuuck he would fucking slay in the US

Well can't expect too much from those low iq communist wannabes. Still at least they are trying. Tbh if you think about if you are white you want as many ethnics coming to Europe/USA as you can. More ethnics = your white skin is more valuable.
Just replace the native population Theory

chad worship thread
ethnic chads killing whitecels as usual

chad worship thread
ethnic chads killing whitecels as usual

Shit you're right it sounds like chad worship but what I wanted to show in this thread is just how Africans put this JBW white colonizers in their place by giving them low status.

Cope. South africa completely mogs 3rd world america in living conditions.
Before the end of apartheid in South Africa, life expectancy was said to be 64 years. As we speak now, it has reduced significantly to 56, the same as war-torn Somalia. There are 132.4 rapes per 100,000 people per year, which is by far the highest in the world. The South African government estimates that there are 31 murders per 100,000 people per year. That means about 50 people are killed per day in the country. That would make South Africa the tenth most murderous country in the world, overtaking Mexico.

To buttress this point, the South African popular writer and also a known anti-apartheid activist, Ilana Mercer who was forced to seek asylum in Israel due to the constant harassment she suffered from the then apartheid government, described the current situation as very appalling.

Two years ago, she told the World Net Daily quotes that more people are dying under black majority rule than white minority rule which some people fought against even to the point of death.

“More people are murdered in one week under African rule than died under detention of the Afrikaner government over the course of roughly four decades”, she was quoted as saying.

Unemployment in South Africa now stands around 25%. Majority of the youth are in destitution. However, President Jacob Zuma was able to get $24 million from the public purse to renovate his private residence. The think-tank theorist-Leon Louw, who was also one of the known anti-apartheid activists, described the crime and corruption in the country as “a simple manifestation of the breakdown of the state, the government just been appallingly bad at everything it does: education, healthcare, infrastructure, security, everything that is a government function is in shambles.”

This ALWAYS happens with blacks killing whites in a revolution. Haiti was the most valuble province in all the carribean, then the black haitians killed all the whites and burnt the entire island to the ground. South Africa is the only one that really has an argumentative standpoint anyway tbh. It's objectively fact haiti and zimbabwe are doing worse now than they were pre revolution/genocide.

Before the end of apartheid in South Africa, life expectancy was said to be 64 years. As we speak now, it has reduced significantly to 56, the same as war-torn Somalia. There are 132.4 rapes per 100,000 people per year, which is by far the highest in the world. The South African government estimates that there are 31 murders per 100,000 people per year. That means about 50 people are killed per day in the country. That would make South Africa the tenth most murderous country in the world, overtaking Mexico.

To buttress this point, the South African popular writer and also a known anti-apartheid activist, Ilana Mercer who was forced to seek asylum in Israel due to the constant harassment she suffered from the then apartheid government, described the current situation as very appalling.

Two years ago, she told the World Net Daily quotes that more people are dying under black majority rule than white minority rule which some people fought against even to the point of death.

“More people are murdered in one week under African rule than died under detention of the Afrikaner government over the course of roughly four decades”, she was quoted as saying.

Unemployment in South Africa now stands around 25%. Majority of the youth are in destitution. However, President Jacob Zuma was able to get $24 million from the public purse to renovate his private residence. The think-tank theorist-Leon Louw, who was also one of the known anti-apartheid activists, described the crime and corruption in the country as “a simple manifestation of the breakdown of the state, the government just been appallingly bad at everything it does: education, healthcare, infrastructure, security, everything that is a government function is in shambles.”

This ALWAYS happens with blacks killing whites in a revolution. Haiti was the most valuble province in all the carribean, then the black haitians killed all the whites and burnt the entire island to the ground. South Africa is the only one that really has an argumentative standpoint anyway tbh. It's objectively fact haiti and zimbabwe are doing worse now than they were pre revolution/genocide.
Didn't read lmao, but i'd much rather live in south africa than 3rd world america. America is so trash and one of the worst countries in the world

Didn't read lmao, but i'd much rather live in south africa than 3rd world america. America is so trash and one of the worst countries in the world
I half agree but probably for different reasons ngl. It's shit because of the constant racial mixing and influence.If you took away blacks and hispanics in the US the crime rate would be better than that of most europoor countries (Crime would be reduced by 74%). The national/federal government isn't american either. It's just a vassal of Israel. Like 40% of the supreme court is jewish (4/9)

Hitler predicted America would collapse due to no racial hegemony. I can find the quote if you want it because its eerily true in accordance with American history from then to now.

Rhodesia mad old south Africa had very high genetic value and high IQ whites from good stock, and avoided most of the decline that affected whites through the 20th century.

Additionally good climate and very good quality food helped them be more successful , shame the BBC rose up and ruined it all

I half agree but probably for different reasons ngl. It's shit because of the constant racial mixing and influence.If you took away blacks and hispanics in the US the crime rate would be better than that of most europoor countries (Crime would be reduced by 74%). The national/federal government isn't american either. It's just a vassal of Israel. Like 40% of the supreme court is jewish (4/9)

Hitler predicted America would collapse due to no racial hegemony. I can find the quote if you want it because its eerily true in accordance with American history from then to now.
I want to read Hitler's quote.Could you find it for me?

These are the migrants we need

Can't tell if you're just trying to be edgy or not but actually, yes. America is a dystopia with a long armed propaganda machine so strong it just makes my head spin when I try to get into the hows and whys of it.

Can't tell if you're just trying to be edgy or not but actually, yes. America is a dystopia with a long armed propaganda machine so strong it just makes my head spin when I try to get into the hows and whys of it.
No, I geniunly agree

this thread is going to attract all the retarded stormfronters

I want to read Hitler's quote.Could you find it for me?
I don't see much future for the Americans ... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities ... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance ... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?
Adolf Hitler, Hitler's Secret Conversations, 1941-1944

Of course a Jew supports what happened to Rhodesia and SA
When did I say I support it? Although I can think of every genocide as an ER event, so idk.