Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Trump banning tiktok in US

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
Good riddance.

Some Chinese dude got all that clout, orange man couldn't take it and took it away. JFL.

Clements spoke a little more explicitly about the ban with a video sent to his 2.6 million fans in which he says: "Trump is going to ban one of our only sources of happiness... This is a dictatorship not a democracy."
this is genuinely what rich white kids think dictatorship and oppression looks like. chinese spyware being taken off the app store = george orwell's 1984 irl

It's not done yet, is it ?

Lets not celebrate too soon, I'll definitely celebrate when it actually gets taken down though, that will be a small strike against normies (one small leap for incel kind)

Fill your hard drives boyos!

The show is almost ovER!

Lets not celebrate too soon, I'll definitely celebrate when it actually gets taken down though, that will be a small strike against normies (one small leap for incel kind)

Yeah US government = much talk no action as of late

the giant leap will only happen when tinder/only fans get banned

It hasn’t gotten banned yet?

Good, about time. These cellphone apps are getting out of hand they always ask for emails, and to post your face and fill your profile info. Half of this crap is listening to conversations in the background, that is why you get targeted ads. They exploit your contacts to better find your weakness, "gf, children, spouse, parents" who you work for (NSA, NASA, Boeing, etc.) This is espionage right at home.

This didn't age well.

No. They are not banning TikTok the way you mean. The retarded contents will be moved on utube, else microsoft will buy it. In easy words, the contents of TikTok won't disappear. If you check out utube, there is already a version of short retarded videos on it. They want to ban TikTok only to get rid of the copyright. But the TikTok will continue under another name.

Mememonk 116595165 997031797389280 2482617798010994986 n 1