Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based Tyrone kills white girl by bashing her head against a wall

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Notice how her last words are her screaming for Chad.

I know it's from a movie but it's still based.

Wish it happen IRL
oh wait
IT DOES DAILY :feelsgah:

Based and I’m white lol

Chad always wins I guess

based. which their was a movie purely devoted to watching whores die by based men

15793731449460s.jpg

Should've posted real life example, there's plenty...

Should've posted real life example, there's plenty...

I know, but it's not often that Hollywood soyboys would willingly show us what really happens when "strong wahmen" challenges a person who is probably 10in taller and 100lbs heavier.

The other girl probably got wet watching him murder her and wanted him.

i thought it was gonna be a news article or a gore video. this is ok too i guess.

get out ending where tyrone chokes white foid, obvious some fucker with a bbc fetish directed it

Jfl at Tyrone killing a foid to save a foid. Should of let them kill each other tbh

Soon they will have incel hunger games where fellowcels will kill each other for the entertainment of normies.

Why post something from fiction when this ks already happening all the time?

you don't like (((them))) ?
Read, "the international jew by Henry Ford" while he doesn't mention the jews of the (((dutch))) slave trade, he talks about how they incite blacks to bad behavior. (One of the main reasons for American alcohol prohibition)

These days they do it by magazine advertising and tv/ movie cuckery.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back