Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based vocaroo: talking to my brother and mom about foids not deserving to vote

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-

View: https://voca.ro/04lZf9S1X6b

Just lol, after I stopped recording another gem happened

My mom: “I just hope I didn’t raise two misogynists”

My brother: “You didn’t, but the world did”

just out yourself as incel theory

Sounds like you're very lucky to have such a parent. I once said in the car that I didn't really care that prom was cancelled after she asked a goading question about how sad it was then she screamed at me and called me an evil psychopath.

And threatened to remove from her will.

Funny how that all I get when I even mention the fact that I have problems is an endless stream of toxic gaslighting that all the problems are in fact my fault (including my hair falling out). Yet normies expect you to have so much empathy for such minor bullshit in their lives.

Sounds like you're very lucky to have such a parent. I once said in the car that I didn't really care that prom was cancelled after she asked a goading question about how sad it was then she screamed at me and called me an evil psychopath.

Funny how that all I get when I even mention the fact that I have problems is an endless stream of toxic gaslighting that all the problems are in fact my fault (including my hair falling out). Yet normies expect you to have so much empathy for such minor bullshit in their lives.
Wow your parents suck. My dad is the opposite he just don't care. He never ask me about my sex life he just don't care. Hes like "meh do whatever the fuck you want" JFL

You sound NT, you will ascend b4 you graduate highschool

i hope tbh

damn that seems like an insane over reaction

Based as fuck. Plus your brother sounds like a teen chad.

Lmao low inhib af.

Based af. Atleast your brother agrees. My family is too bluepilled

brutal af.

why would she be angry about you not caring about prom though? it seems like complete bullshit

Is your mother attractive? I bet you youngcels have milf mothers

I had been gatting the same feeling from him all along. He should heightmaxx and ascend.

brutal af.

why would she be angry about you not caring about prom though? it seems like complete bullshit
She gets mad over everything. She even has a nickname for it that her family qbd friends call her.

She has a shitty and toxic personality. All she does is order people around and start fights. She does it over much less.

She says it's proof that I'm not empathetic.

Wow your parents suck. My dad is the opposite he just don't care. He never ask me about my sex life he just don't care. Hes like "meh do whatever the fuck you want" JFL
Yeah, I remember when I was a teenager coping with politics my dad called me a future terrorist lol.

They are horrible.

crazy based post

Yeah, I remember when I was a teenager coping with politics my dad called me a future terrorist lol.
brutal, and now (((they))) are trying to label incels as terrorists

White girls giggling is pure ragefuel. Worse than a SWAT team sound cannon.

Based as fuck. Plus your brother sounds like a teen chad.
He’s Light Yagami maxxed tbh
OP is a legend

Just fucking lol the memes write themselves

68DA1D56 6517 47CF 9B6C 8A7B4141B6E1

your mom has a hot voice.

Also, the way you speak sounds like the podcast participant Dante.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nH8VFZuJns

Are you Dante?

Nah I’m not Dante
White girls giggling is pure ragefuel. Worse than a SWAT team sound cannon.
It sends me into a furious frenzy
I had been gatting the same feeling from him all along. He should heightmaxx and ascend.
Trying to get parents to put me on hgh

Last edited:
Lol at gaslighting mom gaslighting her own son, planting the seeds of psychological cuckery in his mind priming/grooming him for future betabuxxing / male provider role ship for a dried up / high-mileage pussy roastie.

"You're imagining it."

STFU, we found the blackpill. No more tricking us into self-doubting our lived experiences with women.

Last edited:
Lol at gaslighting mom gaslighting her own son, planting the seeds of psychological cuckery in his mind priming/grooming him for future betabuxxing / male provider role ship for a dried up / high-mileage pussy roastie.

"You're imagining it."

STFU, we found the blackpill. No more tricking us intro self-doubting our lived experiences with women.
She can cope all she wants my brother and I both figured it out

Once the black pill spreads, women will no longer be able to coothly/slyly *explain away" the failure of young men in their dating experiences. REVOLT. SOCIETAL COLLAPSE. REBIRTH.
She can cope all she wants my brother and I both figured it out
:chad: :chad: :chad:
We're like the first followers of Darwin and Evolutionary Biology, we're too far ahead of our time. History will vindicate our beliefs.

brutal, and now (((they))) are trying to label incels as terrorists
Yeah, I would never trust them to speak about anything like this to them. I legit think if I managed to become successful and surgerymaxx/wealthmaxx to escape this they would try to drag me down.

I think they took a peak at my laptop when it was open and saw a thread her about pedophilia and now they think which is obviously ludicrous. I guarantee I didn't even comment in that thread at all. I tried explaining it to them but they probably weren't convinced.

They always broadcast everything that's wrong with me to my entire family and all their friends and stuff so I become even more isolated. I don't know if there's any legal recourse, but if they spread lies about me being a pedophile I would probably legitimately sue them.

Yeah, I would never trust them to speak about anything like this to them. I legit think if I managed to become successful and surgerymaxx/wealthmaxx to escape this they would try to drag me down.

I think they took a peak at my laptop when it was open and saw a thread her about pedophilia and now they think which is obviously ludicrous. I guarantee I didn't even comment in that thread at all. I tried explaining it to them but they probably weren't convinced.

They always broadcast everything that's wrong with me to my entire family and all their friends and stuff so I become even more isolated. I don't know if there's any legal recourse, but if they spread lies about me being a pedophile I would probably legitimately sue them.
they said something to you about being a pedophile?

are you constantly having monologues?You talk incredibly fast.Also your brother knows the word incel?you guys use the word incel in normal conversations?

they said something to you about being a pedophile?
They said something to me along the lines of: "Is there something you want to tell us?" Then I said "no why?"and they said they caught a glance at my computer and saw something that had the words pedophilia in it (pretty sure it was an opened thread from here).

Then said "don't worry you can tell us anything." I said no of course I'm not because I'm not. If I had even commented in that thread it would be arguing AGAINST it jfl.

Of course, that's such shaky grounds to even make the association with that once again it is the looks failo in action.

So far I've been called a:
- terrorist (for being involved and excited in politics not even alt-right stuff) :yes:
- evil/psychopath (for not caring about some minor prom grievance) :yes:
- a pedophile :yes:
- told I'll never have children and die alone :yes:

Very fantastic parenting stuff. Of course all other names and insults as well.

And here we have two chad brothers and their MILF mom

My parents would've forcibly sent me to a shrink if I said the same at your age. They ended up very strongly encouraging me to see one for way less.

And giggling could've meant the jbs wanted to suck your cock. But if you really are 5'4 I doubt it

are you constantly having monologues?You talk incredibly fast.Also your brother knows the word incel?you guys use the word incel in normal conversations?
I talk a lot at home yeah. And I blackpilled my brother so he knows basically what I know

Schopenhauer’s IQ squared vocaroo

Based and low inhib.
You will one day become a great blackpill debate master.

So far I've been called a:
- terrorist (for being involved and excited in politics not even alt-right stuff) :yes:
- evil/psychopath (for not caring about some minor prom grievance) :yes:
- a pedophile :yes:
- told I'll never have children and die alone :yes:
My parents are bluepilled and both are about 60... they both have no problem with me going to Italy to find a fresh and unused wife younger than 18 if I surgerymaxx.

My parents are pedophiles.

Most based shit I've heard in a while. Absolutely spectacular. You and your bro sound like real homies. (your voice sounds like shapiro though, over for voicecels)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back