Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based website coalfax documents the names and information of whores who have fucked tyrones

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
65934505_455021641951052_4601284711257368447_n-768x959.jpg

I know that the racially focused aspect of the website might seem absurd, but the general idea is based.
This type of website ensures that a roasties whore history is well documented and can be easily researched.
This type of website could save many men from accidentally marrying some used up whore, as we've seen that females tend to delete their photos and evidence of past boyfriends when th

Why do attractive Stacies like that go for Tyrone when they can easily get giga Chad. That guy doesn't even look Tyrone tier

Someone already posted the website here, still funny.

Why do attractive Stacies like that go for Tyrone when they can easily get giga Chad. That guy doesn't even look Tyrone tier
The BBC effect is actually kind of real.
Sure you could say it's a myth that black guys have huge dicks, but that doesn't matter if the females think they have big dicks
Someone already posted the website here, still funny.
Wtf do you mean, I posted the thread first

it's funny but JFL at alt rightcels thinking that a literal instagram model with hundreds of thousands of followers/orbiters willing to simp for her gives a single shit about this, or that she would ever care about the "white race".

when you have constant validation, attention, positive reinforcement and high status, you have no reason to care about collectivism or radical politics in general because you're already at the top of the current social hierarchy. vapid sluts like this can go their entire lives without ever stopping to make any intricate reflections on society, just because they're too caught up in the fun, excitement and fulfillment of their everyday lives

Coalfax? More like personalityfax

No wonder racist cucks created that site, look at how pretty that white girl is and she is preferring ethnics. Brutal!

No wonder racist cucks created that site, look at how pretty that white girl is and she is preferring ethnics. Brutal!
I wouldnt say blacks count as ethnics.
I mean its known that they are second place behind whites on the SMV scale

Why not just have a website dedicated to foids sexual history?

Also inb4 the stormfrontcels calling "blacks" slayers, but in the next sentence calling them "subhuman".

Based site

as a white man i find it absolutely REVOLTING when i think how a white woman could slobber all over the black cock of a smelly coon

reminds me of that video of the basketballer getting sucked off by a blonde stacywhore and he had the most disgusting lookin curly pubic hairs. Imagine the smell when he drops his pants. Nasty fucking slut was eating his black cock. Fucking vomit fuel

reminds me of that video of the basketballer getting sucked off by a blonde stacywhore and he had the most disgusting lookin curly pubic hairs. Imagine the smell when he drops his pants. Nasty fucking slut was eating his black cock. Fucking vomit fuel
What basketball player?

Can't bring myself to care about it

All they need to do is add user avis and i'm sold

Why they are not listing whores who fucks white chads? Why?

Are they cucks? Do they like slurping cum from white chad's dick and rimming his butt-holes?

JFL.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Why not just have a website dedicated to foids sexual history?

Also inb4 the stormfrontcels calling "blacks" slayers, but in the next sentence calling them "subhuman".

ke4ql6U.jpg

giphy.gif

Why they are not listing whores who fucks white chads? Why?

Are they cucks? Do they like slurping cum from white chad's dick and rimming his butt-holes?

JFL.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

ke4ql6U.jpg

giphy.gif

65934505_455021641951052_4601284711257368447_n-768x959.jpg

I know that the racially focused aspect of the website might seem absurd, but the general idea is based.
This type of website ensures that a roasties whore history is well documented and can be easily researched.
This type of website could save many men from accidentally marrying some used up whore, as we've seen that females tend to delete their photos and evidence of past boyfriends when th
what a meme. such sites will never be big enough where it will be actually possible to find someone u know on it. cope

op is total coper cuck

it's funny but JFL at alt rightcels thinking that a literal instagram model with hundreds of thousands of followers/orbiters willing to simp for her gives a single shit about this, or that she would ever care about the "white race".

when you have constant validation, attention, positive reinforcement and high status, you have no reason to care about collectivism or radical politics in general because you're already at the top of the current social hierarchy. vapid sluts like this can go their entire lives without ever stopping to make any intricate reflections on society, just because they're too caught up in the fun, excitement and fulfillment of their everyday lives

lol True. Anyone who cares about the collective, and loves "we wuzzing" like you oft see in /pol/ are almost always the bottom of the barrel whites. This doesn't even apply to them alone, but every race. The ppl with little to no accomplishments will always try to leach onto the successes of some ppl who looked like them.

Most white foids dont give a shit about muh race. Even their men dont, given how many Thai brides are brought over to Sweden.

Personally makes me laugh my ass off at alt rightcels given the prosperity of Europe for the past 400 or so years is largely due to colonization of resource-rich lands like S. America, Africa, and Mena, which in turn naturally opened up the door to the race mixing and immigration they hate so much. Prior to that, most of Europe was a shithole tundra with white niggers for 4000 yrs, barring the Meditereanean obviously

Because of cherry picking.
I wouldnt say blacks count as ethnics.
I mean its known that they are second place behind whites on the SMV scale
So if curries or rice suddenly became "second place" they would no longer be considered ethnics?

What a fucking retarded cope.

This website seems like a huge sour grapes cope.

At the end of the day Tyrone is still smashing that young, pink puss and you're jacking off with your hands.

Especially the rice men. Jfl imagine all the noodlewhores who have fucked white men and then try to marry some rice betabux.
There's no webspace large enough for that list jfl.

much easier way to avoid this problem, see if the foid bleeds when penetrated.

Website down. Is there a mirror?