Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based white guy shaming racist indian foid

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
Lifefuel for curries

Attachments

• Bp6xAXZ.mp4
    7.8 MB
  • sfalUrE.mp4
    6.2 MB
absolutely based, these JBW whores need to be shamed

based. though sadly I doubt she will learn anything from it. She will probably try to make it seem like she is the victim.

lifefuel for curries indeed. White worshipping foids need to be publicly shamed. Props to the white guy for doing gods work.
absolutely based, these JBW whores need to be shamed

She won't learn a damn thing tho. She will feel wronged and not hypocritical at all

Women don't give a fuck about being loyal to their culture/race.

Just Chads helping each other (the indian dude looks alpha af too). It's a good thing she got called out for what she is tbh.
Women don't give a fuck about being loyal to their culture/race.
It's not even loyalty, she's being racist to her own race, that's crazy.

Chad denies chicken tikka masala

What is this supposed to solve though? Do people think after this, she'll somehow be attracted to a group of people she feels no attraction towards? That's not how it works and no matter how much it hurts people, preference=/= racism. She'll continue to chase after white men, like the vast majority of women because that's simply the type of man most women intuitively desire.

This video is kind of sad in all honesty because it shows how much that woman affected the indian guy knowing damn well this petty revenge scheme won't do a damn thing for his cause.

And she went back on plenty of fish and got gangbanged by chadds

We need more based men to act like this
What is this supposed to solve though? Do people think after this, she'll somehow be attracted to a group of people she feels no attraction towards? That's not how it works and no matter how much it hurts people, preference=/= racism. She'll continue to chase after white men, like the vast majority of women because that's simply the type of man most women intuitively desire.

This video is kind of sad in all honesty because it shows how much that woman affected the indian guy knowing damn well this petty revenge scheme won't do a damn thing for his cause.
I don't think this was meant to be meaningful to solve some shit, just publicly annoy her and remark on the internet ethnic women's love for tall caucasian cock as well as the rejection ethnic men live by the women of the same ethnicity.

Last edited:
fucking awesome man these JBW worshipping cunts should be punished and face the reality that they're the main cause of creating monsters
We need more based men to act like this

I don't think this was meant to be meaningful to solve some shit, just publicly annoy her and remark on the internet ethnic women's love for tall caucasian cock as well as the rejection ethnic men live by the women of the same ethnicity.
hell yeah ethnic foids need to taste what we ethnic males go through

cant find their youtube channel
any nice guys who can link it here? teheee ;)

Of course those two guys will be the villains. They will simply be "creeps" who catfished her and that will be the end of it.

It was pretty based but she probably was just confused as fuck and didn't learn shit from it though.
besides maybe not responding to Indian guys at all.

I aint downloading nothing

ED1B1099 FF8E 4CE6 9BE5 3470C524E862
Fuck
I can’t view the video on my 128GB Gold and Diamond iPhone 11 Pro Max with Mercedes Benz perfume scent and Louis Vuitton phone case :feelsUgh: