Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based

Nah should've called them whores.

doesn't seem based to me.

jfl at the seething on reddit

imagine if someone said something truly blackpilled in there

Why waste so much money on martinis? Just spike the first martini you buy for her and when she passes out, load her up in your car.

Last edited:
Why waste so much money on martinis? Just spike the first martini you buy for her and when she passes out, load her up in her car.
based

the pink tax :soy:

dude ur avi is a cucked guy who cucks
Nah that kid in that moment was based af and I know any redditcuck seeing it hates this kid, he triggered the fuck out of the entire left and then made scumbag commies from CNN and Washington Post pay for the privilege.

Your new avi is cool tho ngl.

yeah he became cucked though, and I hate how some normie just stands there and gets famous
I think infamous is a better word for this kid, had crazy cunts like Kathy Griffin trying to doxx him and shit.

Sad that he got cucked though but it's not the kid I'm honoring but the big balls he had that day and a reminder to the left that they're a bunch of deranged pieces of shit who tried to ruin a highschool kids life, which I'm sure they'd love to forget.

Bitches admitting how materialistic they are

I remember many cucked conservatives betrayed this kid, but either way he should have columbined that school, lefties or not
They did? You'd have to be the fakest of fucks to disavow this kid on that day.

He got too rich to go ER, only downside of him winning those lawsuits.