Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "BasedShaman" on youtube keeps covering us....

PheneZ

PheneZ

擬似セルは、ノーマルとチェインよりも悪い
-
This normie keeps covering our stuff. Not sure how i feel about it though. He keeps giving "just take a shower bro" type advice when it comes to us and the whole "just be positive bro" as if we haven't heard that shit our whole lives...............It's like this guys doesn't understand what it's like to be a 2/10 in this society, he thinks just by being positive and fun somehow women will suddenly want to fucks us. No "BasedShaman" that's not how it works, if we take your advice the only thing that will happen is we will become friendzoned by some attention seeking slut while she fucks Chads and then cries to us when he eventually cheats on her. So no bro us 2/10's have tried your bullshit advice and it doesn't work when you're as ugly as us. Seems like a nice guy but blue pilled as fuck. What do you guys think?

Here's a link to his video.

I had respect for him until he came out as a full bluepilled cuck and started preaching this "be positive and you'll get a gf bullshit" and made a comment on one of his videos regarding that incel suicide would be a good thing.

Somebody tell me if i appear in his video, i'm not gonna watch this long ass shit.

hes chilll but very fucking bluepilled.

Somebody tell me if i appear in his video, i'm not gonna watch this long ass shit.

Yeah he went through the whole thread so if you said something chances are you're on there. The guy literally said "anyone can get a girlfriend" at one point though and just lost me after that.

If you posted on the original thread it's likely he scrolled down, he can't be able to cover a single post for an entire 30 minutes.

Holy shit, if it's the thread i think it is then i made it to his shitty video lmao.
What does he say about my posts? I'm not giving him views lmao

If you posted on the original thread it's likely he scrolled down, he can't be able to cover a single post for an entire 30 minutes.
Lol, he actually read my comment.

Bro did you not hear him!??!!?!??!?!? Anyone can get a girlfriend bro just join his bullshit life coaching service where he tells you how to be you know, positive.

lmfao, I cringed at myself when he read mine

Still better than Cuestar. Cuestar is an actual incel who thinks his bluepilled advice means anything. He said he is a "Recovering NiceGuy" tbh the only people who need to be a NiceGuy are incels and normies. My favorite Incel Content Youtuber is Nolsterbuckr, he at least admits he is incel tier and makes jokes about it in his videos .

What does he say about my posts? I'm not giving him views lmao
Had to watch his video to check, he barely covered my comments because he's afraid of politics or something lmao. Maybe he's afraid jewtube won't give ad revenue if he says something bad about (((them)))

Last edited:
Had to watch his video to check, he barely covered my comments because he's afraid of politics or something lmao. Maybe he's afraid jewtube won't give ad revenue if he says something bad about (((them)))

Yeah it's kinda funny actually, i just don't think he ever looked into what (((they))) have done. Let's hope he sees this and actually does some research.

no, he's not chill at all. He said incels should kill themselves IIRC.

Also someone tag me if Im in this

Soothing voice though, he did a good job reading saint Elliots manifesto so i subscribed and then i just noticed how much incel content he puts out and then goes on to ignore all the scientific evidence that supports our stance and world view.

Soothing voice though, he did a good job reading saint Elliots manifesto so i subscribed and then i just noticed how much incel content he puts out and then goes on to ignore all the scientific evidence that supports our stance and world view.
You should unsubscribe and try to stop giving him views.

I liked basedshaman when he still do his school shooting videos, until he opted out of it.

Anyway, I don't think that basedshaman guy is really normal, he covers ( or at least used to ) these topics that are downright deep in the rabbit hole.

Mass shootings
Incels
4chan stuff
And more

JFL at calling this Chadlite a "normie".

JFL at calling this Chadlite a "normie".
He's not a chadlite JFL. In fact, he's perfectly normie tier 5/10, 5.5/10 at best.
deep in the rabbit hole.
4chan stuff
Laughing avgn

I used to be subscribed to him. I found him both entertaining and genuine back when he only had a few thousand subscribers. Not a lot of youtubers do in-depth analyses on Elliot Rodger and I think he's the only one who really did in-depth analyses on Randy Stair.

Then as he got more popular he started acting a lot different....more like a generic mainstream youtuber. I think him getting a community guidelines strike on one of his Elliot vids played a big role in his change as well. Now he's using SJW lingo like "toxic" and making videos about Chris Chan when there's already dozens of youtubers that have covered him pretty extensively.

Last edited:
no, he's not chill at all. He said incels should kill themselves IIRC.

Also someone tag me if Im in this

lol that sounds very out of character. when did he say that?

Then as he got more popular he started acting a lot different....more like a generic mainstream youtuber. I think him getting a community guidelines strike on one of his Elliot vids played a big role in his change as well. Now he's using SJW lingo like "Toxic ragnarok   logo by reyesdark 1" and making videos about Chris Chan when there's already dozens of youtubers that have covered him pretty extensively.

Seems like every (((YouTuber))) ends up going where there are the most (((subscribers))) to be found

My stupid comment made it in the video.

34 minutes wasted on some dumb thread. It's so stupid.