Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Basement Dwellers labeled a terrorist group

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
We're so dangerous :soy:

CuckSigma, you're obviously reading this, screencap it so you retards at IT can explain why us "loser basement dwellers" are so "evil and dangerous"

Last edited:
We're terrormaxxing in normies' minds.

Normies always need a mysterious boogeyman to blame everything for. Incels are an easy target to paint as the bad guys since we are lowest status group that don't blindly go along with their bluepilled thinking (not that we had a choice since most of us were forcefully blackpilled).

I dont have a basement tbh. Would be cool to have one though

If basement dwellers were a terrorist group then cuckma would be the biggest terrorist of all. Who else but a faggot who lives in his mommy's basement would have the time to post anti-incel garbage 19 hours a day like cuckma?

We're so dangerous :soy:

CuckSigma, you're obviously reading this, screencap it to you retards at IT can explain why us "loser basement dwellers" are so "evil and dangerous"

JFL, I have so Little Money, what the fuck am I supposed to do? Deploy punji sticks on the Autobahn?

Normies always need a mysterious boogeyman to blame everything for. Incels are an easy target to paint as the bad guys since we are lowest status group that don't blindly go along with their bluepilled thinking (not that we had a choice since most of us were forcefully blackpilled).

jfl to that smegma

can't wait for u to be on IT again