Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Basic non-sexual interaction is being commercialized by women

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
In the past you could sell sex to a few oddballs as an attractive woman. Today men are so touch depraved and lonely that any kind of woman can make a fortune by selling any form of contact with them.

While you're slaving away for scraps this post wall roastie is making 5 times the average wagecuck salary by giving non sexual intimacy, basically doing nothing. Even worse are those that get away with it by not even having to get physical at all like streamers, chat operators, and most degenerate of all: the bathwater/socks/poop sellers.

The mainstream opinion, partly reflected in the comments in the video, is characterized by typical NPC brain deficiency, completely oblivious of the bigger picture. This is a symptom of a sick society where inceldom is so widespread that you can make a fortune as a woman by monetizing any basic human contact.

While you're slaving away for scraps this post wall roastie is making 5 times the average wagecuck salary by giving non sexual intimacy, basically doing nothing. Even worse are those that get away with it by not even having to get physical at all like streamers, chat operators, and most degenerate of all: the bathwater/socks/poop sellers.
meme gender

I'd do this if I was a foid

Soyboys' dream is coming true.

Not one second

In the past you could sell sex to a few oddballs as an attractive woman. Today men are so touch depraved and lonely that any kind of woman can make a fortune by selling any form of contact with them.

The mainstream opinion, partly reflected in the comments in the video, is characterized by typical NPC brain deficiency, completely oblivious of the bigger picture. This is a symptom of a sick society where inceldom is so widespread that you can make a fortune as a woman by monetizing any basic human contact.

idk man i think you blame women when its men at fault for paying for such idiocism

I blame the cucks more than the women, but there's nothing you can do about it. Wherever you find thwarted sexuality, you will find men coping and this is one of the forms it takes.

idk man i think you blame women when its men at fault for paying for such idiocism
I'm not really blaming women just pointing out what they are doing and how it's a sign of widespread inceldom and social decline. But yes it's mainly cucks fault for empowering women like this, but if you believe women are even slightly intelligent you can't really exempt them from the blame.

The women in the comments don't get it. They truly have no idea what its like to experience 0 intimacy like most sub-6 men today.

those that get away with it by not even having to get physical at all like streamers, chat operators, and most degenerate of all: the bathwater/socks/poop sellers.
I don't see why selling your bathwater / socks / poop would be more degenerate than operating a chat+stream.

If I had a GF, I'd care more about what guys have seen her do on cam than guys fapping to literal garbage.

In 2030, you pay money to even look at a woman.
If you don't pay, it's rape
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Sex has always been a commodity. The idea that prostitution, sexual or merely for comfort, was less common in the past is an illusion.
I know that regular prostitution has always existed and was fairly common. But paying women for hugs, hand holding, or just for a having a chat, explicitly non-sexual, sounds shocking even today, and most likely never heard of before.
I don't see why selling your bathwater / socks / poop would be more degenerate than operating a chat+stream.

If I had a GF, I'd care more about what guys have seen her do on cam than guys fapping to literal garbage.
And what would you rather do as the "sex"buyer, chat with her or attain her dirty socks? To talk with her is obviously a mean of emulating romantic interaction, a loser's deal but somewhat natural, but as for buying her waste that is devoid of all decency and would only occur to a damaged person, likely from never having had any romantic success at all.

Last edited:
Someday, men will have to pay to LOOK at foids irl.

I'd pay for a hugging session, although not with that old wench.

Those aren't "men" those are cucked soyfags. And I hate cucked soyfags and gold digging whores equally, because they need each other for their behavior to continue.

This is simply capitalism, privatize and monetize what is otherwise naturally ocurring. In 2019 basic affection is now a commodity.

I cant afford to buy a smile

Slowly but surely, America is becoming like Afghanistan under Sharia law, where men and women don't interact. This is the same country that used to make fun of middle eastern culture for being so uptight about sex. Fucking hypocrites.

take advantage of tutorial mode. if i were a foid i'd full on belle delphine maxx and sell my socks for like $299.59
Exactly what I'd do