Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Basic things foids and cucks don't understand: words and thoughts are not as serious as actions

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
For instance, calling someone "nigger" or any other slur is not nearly as serious as beating up someone, let alone killing or torturing someone, be it for racist motives or any other base motives.

The fact incels call women "foids" because of all the bad experiences and suffering they went through at their hands is NOT something serious, terroristic and heinous. It's the most natural impulse in the world, pretty much anyone curses after hitting their little toe against a table leg for instance. This is NOWHERE near being an actual terrorist, actually doing violent acts against people, committing real crimes (with victims, not thought crimes), let alone killing and torturing people. Or even endorsing crime, hell. I for istance don't tell anyone to go ER or to become a criminal, nor do I endorse what ER, Minassian or other similar killers did.

Women, if you're going to punish bad behavior with the withdrawal of pussy, calling someone names should be FAR on the back of the line, after, let's say, raping and killing several women, killing various innocent people in a massacre, locking your young daughter into a dungeon and turning her into your sex/breeding slave, raping a 2 yo infant, robbing stores and beating up a boy till he's seriously injured, so on and so forth.

Last edited:
For instance, calling someone "nigger" or any other slur is not nearly as serious as beating up someone, let alone killing or torturing someone, be it for racist motives or any other base motives.

The fact incels call women "foids" because of all the bad experiences and suffering they went through at their hands is NOT something serious, terroristic and heinous. It's the most natural impulse in the world, pretty much anyone curses after hitting their little toe against a table leg for instance. This is NOWHERE near being an actual terrorist, actually doing violent acts against people, committing real crimes (with victims, not thought crimes), let alone killing and torturing people. Or even endorsing crime, hell. I for istance don't tell anyone to go ER or to become a criminal, nor do I endorse what ER, Minassian or other similar killers did.

Women, if you're going to punish bad behavior with the withdrawal of pussy, calling someone names should be FAR on the back of the line, after, let's say, raping and killing several women, killing various innocent people in a massacre, locking your young daughter into a dungeon and turning her into your sex/breeding slave, raping a 2 yo infant, robbing stores and beating up a boy till he's seriously injured, so on and so forth.

Yes, getting ignored or not taken seriously by normies inflicts me more pain than hearing the word nigger

It amazes me how normies don't get this. Honestly they seem more and more like NPCs who can't think for themselves.

Yes, getting ignored or not taken seriously by normies inflicts me more pain than hearing the word nigger
Imagine a girl telling you "unzip your pants already, nigger, I want to blow you!"

Last edited:
Imagine a girl telling you "unzip your pants already, nigger, I want to blow you!"
imagine a girl within a 30cm distance range from your body :feelsaww:

Yep. But guess what? Women would rather give sex, respect and attention to a violent thug (actions) than an incel who calls women foids (words).

If someone says "lol look at that dumb nigger" it's not as bad or serious as "Hey let's go shoot that nigger dead" or "We're gonna KILL YOU, nigger"

I've never hurt anyone in my life but I say mean things on the internet so according to IT, I deserve death.

If someone says "lol look at that dumb nigger" it's not as bad or serious as "Hey let's go shoot that nigger dead" or "We're gonna KILL YOU, nigger"
Of course. Simply insulting > endorsing violent crimes > threatening violent crimes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> actually doing violent crimes

It's interesting how the same people who claim that violent words always lead to violent actions and thus should be punished should fully support abortion, which is the killing of an "object" that will 100% result in a human being in the real world (unlike words, which almost never progress to action) as long as the mother remains healthy and doesn't die within the nine months. By their own logic, abortion should be a much more serious crime than violent words since the person it killed was 99.99% going to be realized, unlike the violent action from words, which would almost never have been realized. Maybe abortion should be forgiven if the mother dies in some freak accident within the nine months she would have carried the child, but even that is suspect due to the butterfly effect (maybe the mom wouldn't have died if she hadn't had the abortion.)

In fact words/thoughts and actions are opposites in a symbolic sense and used like yin/yang in literature. Cucks and foids never take meaningful actions and only speak useless words a lot, and so they elevate words to the level of action, which ACTUALLY changes and shapes the world, so that they feel like their retarded blabbering is meaningful as if they have any will or agency at all.

It's interesting how the same people who claim that violent words always lead to violent actions and thus should be punished should fully support abortion, which is the killing of an "object" that will 100% result in a human being in the real world (unlike words, which almost never progress to action) as long as the mother remains healthy and doesn't die within the nine months. By their own logic, abortion should be a much more serious crime than violent words since the person it killed was 99.99% going to be realized, unlike the violent action from words, which would almost never have been realized. Maybe abortion should be forgiven if the mother dies in some freak accident within the nine months she would have carried the child, but even that is suspect due to the butterfly effect (maybe the mom wouldn't have died if she hadn't had the abortion.)
High IQ. But as soon as something gets in the way of gynocentrism and letting women have their way no matter what, it gets throw out the window.

In fact words/thoughts and actions are opposites in a symbolic sense and used like yin/yang in literature. Cucks and foids never take meaningful actions and only speak useless words a lot, and so they elevate words to the level of action, which ACTUALLY changes and shapes the world, so that they feel like their retarded blabbering is meaningful as if they have any will or agency at all.
I haven't thought about it that way. Very interesting and it makes a lot of sense. They overestimate the value of words because foids are solipsistic and their worlds are many words with little action.

The cucks want to control our thoughts and what we basically thought control