Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Basically eastern europeans slavs are what happens where being a redneck is a whole ethnicity.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
With slightly hotter girls, because of some very stubborn geno-expression that resisted alcohol and drugs for hundreds of years.

Why do you hate rednecks so much?
Being intelligent, bookish was enough for them to prick at me even though I did outdoor generically masculine things.

Just because I wasn't a fucking normie. Just because after soccer/ basketball/ football practice I'd talk about how much I liked the last transformers movie, or how certain economies functioned at school, or facts about viperfish, I'd be treated like less than human.

If your roots are slavic youre 100% legit incel, slavs are about as ethnic as you can get

Bullshit! Slavs and other low tier whites >>>>>>>> non-white ethnics.

You dont group slavs with low tier whites, JBW means that even low tier whites beat everyone else

Slavs should be grouped with ethnics, if anything you can make an argument that theyre light skinned ethnics so they are better off just like how in india being a light skinned curry gives you an edge

@Eugenicist you could've slayed this kind of pussy if you were a serious mudder:

They're hicks compared to the pinnacle of america whites in the last century
You dont group slavs with low tier whites, JBW means that even low tier whites beat everyone else

Slavs should be grouped with ethnics, if anything you can make an argument that theyre light skinned ethnics so they are better off just like how in india being a light skinned curry gives you an edge
rednecks are practically anti JBW white people. They are unaware of the advantages except when it comes to SEA and low IQ patriotism.
Rednecks are the ultimate example of wanting to ive basic because basic. They want all things to be easy and simple. They hate change or anything different. They look at all things different with a pro-basic by the numbers bare minimum eye.
Rednecks appraise the bare minimum by overemphasizing the negatives everything special and dramatic so they don't have a reason to try.

If your roots are slavic youre 100% legit incel, slavs are about as ethnic as you can get
lol, have you ever been to a slavic country? I guess not, there is statistically more blonde people in northern russia and northern poland than fucking france or half of germany

muh slavs are not white, god I hate this cope, maybe if you are talking about southern slavs

Being intelligent, bookish was enough for them to prick at me even though I did outdoor generically masculine things.

Oh man they sound just like the British Chav. A horrible inbred underclass of delinquent gobby shits.

Anybody educated, well spoken and polite is "gay" to them and assumed physically weak or a "pussy".

Oh man they sound just like the British Chav. A horrible inbred underclass of delinquent gobby shits.

Anybody educated, well spoken and polite is "gay" to them and assumed physically weak or a "pussy".
Even though I beat up like 4 hicks in my life and lost to none lol I'm a pussy because of correlation.
Yeah like that kind of mindstate can help with all of the modern day enjoyments they use like phones, pools, electricity, easily accessed food, etc.
Volatile Underclass Masculinity should be the real thing targeted for extermination not BS neo nazism if liberals want urban equality and respect.

People who find the righteous basis of their arguments because of them being average/ a bleak normality in social reality is pathetic. Nothing revolutionary and altogether too harsh for a species that could be on the brink of extinction.

lol, have you ever been to a slavic country? I guess not, there is statistically more blonde people in northern russia and northern poland than fucking france or half of germany

View attachment 148888
muh slavs are not white, god I hate this cope, maybe if you are talking about southern slavs
Altogether I mean that culturally, even if they are light haired they're still an underclass unsophistication praising society for the most part. But more, that also leads to dysgenics and makes them creep on the verge of undermensching themselves through shitty inbreeding and malnutrients.
All hillbillies and hicks wanna hear is what fits in their narrow paradigm of self serving masculinity.
Anything engaging or interesting is taken out the window. They want life to be one dimensional.

Last edited:
Over for many men

Yes, majority of men degenerates here, so not easy life for cultured fagcel

its over for all polishcels including myself

Im from eastern europe too

Slavic girls are the hottest, sadly Russians are constantly getting cucked by non-whites like Chechens,Usbeks(who look like manly Chinese) and even now Blacks in Moscow.
Yeah yeah, "JBW".........

Slavic girls are the hottest, sadly Russians are constantly getting cucked by non-whites like Chechens,Usbeks(who look like manly Chinese) and even now Blacks in Moscow.

Just don't be Slav in Eastern Europe

They're thirstier and most whites in their native lands are obsessed with pain aversion. How bad do you see marxism returning to Russia?
I can't believe the 90s and 2000s were the masculine decades for Russia lol, at least in ideology. When all the communism dried up. And now globalism is here to steal the show.

They're thirstier and most whites in their native lands are obsessed with pain aversion. How bad do you see marxism returning to Russia?
I can't believe the 90s and 2000s were the masculine decades for Russia lol, at least in ideology. When all the communism dried up. And now globalism is here to steal the show.
Well "marxism" as the post/neo-marxism in the west is not as strong in the former eastern block countries but you can still see the same patterns there too.

The 90s were the worst time for Russians since the bolshevik revolution in the late 1910s and 20s. A country that was sucked dry by J.... Oligarchs.

rednecks and slavs mog me hard

Well "marxism" as the post/neo-marxism in the west is not as strong in the former eastern block countries but you can still see the same patterns there too.

The 90s were the worst time for Russians since the bolshevik revolution in the late 1910s and 20s. A country that was sucked dry by J.... Oligarchs.
When do you think what happened in the 90s for russians might happen to USA LOL

tenor.gif

You are not perceived as white when you're slav and that's all what matters
You are saying it's equivalent to looking like this?
Ox8ycOM.jpg

pls nuke us and fill the crater whit water

You are saying it's equivalent to looking like this?
Ox8ycOM.jpg

As if all Indian men look like this. I can definitely find some truecel Slavs who mog even this man in terms of ugliness.

Slavs are the ultimate unwanted men. At least Indians can arrangemarriagemaxx while Slavs can't get any woman because women prefer Germanic looking pretty boys.

As if all Indian men look like this. I can definitely find some truecel Slavs who mog even this man in terms of ugliness.

Slavs are the ultimate unwanted men. At least Indians can arrangemarriagemaxx while Slavs can't get any woman because women prefer Germanic looking pretty boys.
Arranged marriage isn't that simple in the modern day, you have to have money and you have to marry some poor foid from your village back home, and then she'll leave you for a white man as soon as she gets a green card.

Arranged marriage isn't that simple in the modern day, you have to have money and you have to marry some poor foid from your village back home, and then she'll leave you for a white man as soon as she gets a green card.

But Indians have their own country and breed like crazy. Slavs don't have anywhere to go. There is literally not a single place in the world where a Slav would be free for hypergamy. Slavs are truecels.

how do you classify the signature traits you are speaking of when you contrast such slavs with germanic pretty boys.
What traits to those slavs have.
Primal distinguishment, the true path of love.

how do you classify the signature traits you are speaking of when you contrast such slavs with germanic pretty boys.
What traits to those slavs have.

We look Asiatic. We often have round heads, weak looking jaws, recessed chins, we're balding heavily even when in teens, shit eye area (big eyes with eyelid exposure).

We look Asiatic. We often have round heads, weak looking jaws, recessed chins, we're balding heavily even when in teens, shit eye area (big eyes with eyelid exposure).

WE are low IQ

WE are low IQ

I don't think so, there are a lot of Slavic chess players and shit, scientists, philosophers etc. This is the least of our problems.

why do you think they have such a weak testosterone resistance.

What the fuck is with all those slav hate today? Western slavs are tall chads.

You mean 80% of them?

In some Slavic countries, there are a lot of Germanic looking pretty boys and women all want them instead of Slavic looking men.

Nowhere near 80% though, more like 20% at best.

This is not Slav hate, we're finally getting recognition as ethnic truecels.

Slavs where ethnics all the time same with all non nordic "whites" also mediterans and balkans are hairy manletts.

Most eastern slavs are asian or i dont know saurons orcs, i mean turks. But western slavs are mostly white tall chads.

Only those who look Germanic because of historic Germanic influence.

This is not Slav hate, we're finally getting recognition as ethnic truecels.
weak test resistance = baldness, didn't clarify.

@Eugenicist you could've slayed this kind of pussy if you were a serious mudder:

5:35 mirin the flag on that guys truck

Yes, all Slavs look like this. Especially these guys:
DSC08175
DSC08189
73057498 572665266803766 1673133587085393920 n
21687697 794524144041322 5587850867344056077 n
37065059 100742440853389 5130219893974630400 n
64994376 886998321656301 8613874920096530432 n

They're all random Polish young men.