Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Batman: Arkham collection is free on Epic games store

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Batman: Arkham collection and LEGO batman are free on epic games store at the moment, go get them tbh free is free, anything free is good

I hate epic games
plus i have those on steam already:feelzez:

Who does need fucking legos.
Only toddlers

Superhero games are shit. Basically jump into a crowd of enemies, spam the attack button as your character auto locks onto each enemy until they all die. Repeat

Superhero games are shit. Basically jump into a crowd of enemies, spam the attack button as your character auto locks onto each enemy until they all die. Repeat
idgaf, probably never going to play but still added cuz free is free
I get them for really cheap bro. I never pay full price.
money is money lan

idgaf, probably never going to play but still added cuz free is free
Soon youll be trying it for the sake of it. Then youll actually enjoy it and complete the whole game. Then youll start buying some batman merch. Eventually youll be going to batman conventions and orbitting cosplay whores.

Soon youll be trying it for the sake of it. Then youll actually enjoy it and complete the whole game. Then youll start buying some batman merch. Eventually youll be going to batman conventions and orbitting cosplay whores.
lmao JFL if you think I ever paid for something non-vital in my life tbh
also im not 13yo

They have been for free for like 2 years bro.

View attachment 150718
They have been for free for like 2 years bro.
nah, they make games for free with periods. for example these free shit ends for three days
its "anniversary" of the game so they made it free for awhile

Why would I care about epic/rockstar/whatever launcher?
I can also have batman collection on <bayofpirates> for free, not as if these launcher had any features etc