Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Batman beyond has some blackpilled episodes

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
There are some blackpilled episodes.

I don't think I've seen a more blackpilled cartoon than batman beyond.

There are some episodes where chad bullies an incels. Incels losing stacy and chasing stacy ect. The incels then get some type of advantage, ie with a robot or powers and then batman beats the incel and the incels end up in jail.

Also there was an episode where an incel got a hot robot stacy and then another real girl was interested in him. ie preselection.

Incels are always the bad guys.

Blackpill is everywhere

Batman the animated series as well. There's a villain based on the mad hatter from alice in wonderland and he's a truecel who goes insane over his oneitis and brainwash her to be his alice.

Lol i rmb the robot stacey episode, it was 'April Moon'. I was still a kid back then and she was sooooo hot.

For a kid cartoon, this show felt so 'adult' to watch, there were night clubs, scantily dressed girls, actual violence, suggestive scenes, hot kissing, implied sex....

Lol i rmb the robot stacey episode, it was 'April Moon'. I was still a kid back then and she was sooooo hot.

For a kid cartoon, this show felt so 'adult' to watch, there were night clubs, scantily dressed girls, actual violence, suggestive scenes, hot kissing, implied sex....

April moon is another episode with some cuck doctor.

I havent seen it

Is that series any good? I want to watch some tv shows since i don't have anything else to do

*reviving as I do not wish to open another batman beyond thread*

The ratboy episode was so sad, it's what happens to a bluepilled incel :cryfeels:
Patrick Fitz DCAU 001

Him stalking Dana, leaving notes n roses:feelsrope:

Last edited:
Batman is for retarded soy fags

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back