[LifeFuel] Battle of the Yoga 2018

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
Message to mods: I don't encourage anyone to do what Scott Beierle did. We love dark humor here. We are NOT future mass murderers or any of that leftist propaganda bullshit that portrays us this way. This is dark humor and nothing else. I am against the use of violence in real life. This is a joke. Keep your panties on.

scott-beierle-jpg.93230

Scott Beierle aka St Yogacel fought against spandex wearing yoga whores at Tallahassee Hot Yoga studio. He managed to slaughter two female cockroaches and injure three other female cockroaches before blowing his own brains out. The Battle of Yoga Tallahassee 2018 was a great man's sacrifice against his gynocentric feminist government,culture, and society. He managed to pwn some cockroaches(women) and injure other stupid dumb whores before being embraced by the void through the liberation of suicide. ST Yogacel you are a hero to men worldwide. He could have killed more stupid dumb whores, but alas a white knight faggot managed to beat St Yogacel back with a vacuum cleaner and therefore he got a lower kill score than Randy Stair despite being in the military and shit. St Yogacel your figthing spirit shall forever remain in our hearts and soul. The Battle of the Yoga was a tough one but nonetheless our hero managed to win the war against the yoga sluts. ALL HAIL ST YOGACEL! HE DIED FOR OUR SINS. HE SACRIFICED HIMSELF FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

Well done warrior. Incelhalla is waiting for you. Soy and Nintendo Switch are banned in Incelhalla as well.

Last edited:
Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I just comment because i want to be featured on cucktears.

Gengar

Gengar

Commander
-
Quality post. St. Yogacel was a true hero. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
And fuck no violence rule.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
May your soul rest in peace.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
-
He looks like shoenice22

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
he is not even that bad looking, but in 2019 you need to be chad to get anywhere

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
He mogs me to oblivion and back jfl Iit is over

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
-
ST Yogacel you are a hero to men worldwide. He could have killed more stupid dumb whores, but alas a white knight faggot managed to beat St Yogacel back with a vacuum cleaner and therefore he got a lower kill score than Randy Stair despite being in the military and shit.
That’s pathetic, especially when you consider the fact that Randy was purposely aiming low in terms of numbers

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
That’s pathetic, especially when you consider the fact that Randy was purposely aiming low in terms of numbers
Eh, he got beaten and was left confused by the white knigh faggot who tried to protect the roasties. But yes, i agree. His score is pretty damn pathetic. You need to score atleast 3 and over in order to become classified as a "mass murderer" from what i have heard from some sources. He failed pretty hard, but St Yogacels spirit will live on in every incel no matter what. But i still don't encourage anyone to commit what he did. It's not worth getting shit on all the time by the normies, everytime something like this happens

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Paragon
-
he got beaten and was left confused by the white knigh faggot who tried to protect the roasties.
yup every fucking time something has to go wrong, kinda like the aztec shooter geting cucked by a couch and ER with a door, but hey he at least killed some 7/10 blone haired sorrority stacy slut, so that kind of makes up for it.

But yeah, shame he couldn’t get a higher score a plan a better massacre. I mean he was 40 yrs old, he had all the time in the world to get better weapons and prepare better...

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
Stop admiring St. Yogacel. Guy is literally the biggest fakecel ive ever seen. Huge frame, decent jaw, white. I bet he was tall, too.

FFS he had chad tutorial mode and still went ER

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
-
Eh, he got beaten and was left confused by the white knigh faggot who tried to protect the roasties. But yes, i agree. His score is pretty damn pathetic. You need to score atleast 3 and over in order to become classified as a "mass murderer" from what i have heard from some sources. He failed pretty hard, but St Yogacels spirit will live on in every incel no matter what. But i still don't encourage anyone to commit what he did. It's not worth getting shit on all the time by the normies, everytime something like this happens
They bumbed up the requirements for a mass murderer some time ago. You now need a score of 4 to qualify. As for the white knight and the vacuum cleaner, I’ll give him some credit as shooters have been stopped by more embarrassing methods. Beierle shouldn’t be considered a saint, he was a volcel at worst

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
-
I do appreciate his sacrifice but it would have meant more if he was ugly like us. Also, Randy Stair had accomplished all his goals while this guy failed by producing lower scores than previous heroes.
Yogacel? More like YogaChad.
its debatable if he would qualify as a chad , but I think he would be a mid tier normie according to today's standards.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Guess I’m going to be on IT