Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bazooka(®) bubble gum ad

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Affordable, packaged and high quality. Bazooka(®) gum gives you the perfect taste sensation. Made in a nice, easy to pack in your pocket package, bubble gum is the way to go. Forget about your gross, thin papered trident packages that just rip and tear and are big as a phone. Bazooka(®) has got you a nice aesthetic and easy to carry and hard to ruin case, all for the same price.

CC13462E C934 48FE 9F25 70EB91B15F15

7A63A44B 8E30 4BCF 9BB1 D5A92D478002

If that’s not selling you, every piece of gum also has a special paper in each wrapper, wether it be a comic or a drawing or a game or all 3.
7514F500 C669 4EE3 BD8B BA9AFE935A42

let’s get into the gun itself. Bazooka(®) Bubble Gum has the best gum quality. Unlike those other gums like extra or trident, Bazooka (®) gum doesn’t evaporate in your mouth. It makes you work for every chew due to how compact it (and it’s flavor) is. working out your jaw and making everything taste that much better. It also has 10, instead of the classic wriggleys 5.

Bazooka(®)bubble gum. Great gum, great box, great price, and great for you.

Does the gum cure my autism?

Does the gum cure my autism?
Maybe
chewing and bubble gum does not and is not known to cure autism, Asperger, or any other disease, chewing gum in general can help with adhd though

There’s no pic of the actual gum...

Bazooka (®) gum up your ass dude

Consume Product

Will they give me jaw?

Wow, is such thing even possible?

Affordable, packaged and high quality. Bazooka(®) gum gives you the perfect taste sensation. Made in a nice, easy to pack in your pocket package, bubble gum is the way to go. Forget about your gross, thin papered trident packages that just rip and tear and are big as a phone. Bazooka(®) has got you a nice aesthetic and easy to carry and hard to ruin case, all for the same price.

View attachment 360117
View attachment 360119
If that’s not selling you, every piece of gum also has a special paper in each wrapper, wether it be a comic or a drawing or a game or all 3.
View attachment 360123

let’s get into the gun itself. Bazooka(®) Bubble Gum has the best gum quality. Unlike those other gums like extra or trident, Bazooka (®) gum doesn’t evaporate in your mouth. It makes you work for every chew due to how compact it (and it’s flavor) is. working out your jaw and making everything taste that much better. It also has 10, instead of the classic wriggleys 5.

Bazooka(®)bubble gum. Great gum, great box, great price, and great for you.
This is what being an incel does to you reviewing chewing gum on a Friday night plus boyo don't cut your nails too short it looks painful as fuck

Is bubblegummaxxing a good cope?

Maybe if the gum is so hard to chew i will develop a giga Chad jaw.

This actually makes me want to buy a pack and I’m not even a gum person.

I wonder if the original bazooka joe comics from decades ago are actually worth anything. I'm sure there's some guy who collects them somewhere.