Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BBC African simp on the floor begging foid not to leave

• Thread starter The Incel Decade
  • Start date
The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-

Just humiliate yourself in public theory.

Last edited:
Brutal. BBCs are humbled before the matriarchy.

And here's me thinking I've reached bottom of the barrel...that shit is actually more pathetic, lifefuel tbh

Further evidence of the dangerous of foids and simpdom.

over for many bbcs

Wakanda forever

>you can't force love
>ugly landwhale

it's over

JFL its over for africacels.

Wtf? What kind of simp would humiliate myself in front of the world for his ugly ass niggerwhore. Clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Wtf? What kind of simp would humiliate myself in front of the world for his ugly ass niggerwhore. Clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown:
This.

Although this video highlights the struggles the average man faces.

He knows he can't go on and find someone else within the next year. That's why relationships mean nothing to foids unless it's with Gigachad. If it's with Gigachad she knows she won't ever find anything better than this so she won't cuck him (unless rich Gigachad enters the equation - unlikely).
If a foid dates a normie she knows she can leave for a chadlite/poor chad/rich normie at a moments notice hence why dating is nothing more than monkey branching for majority of women.

Last edited:
Fuck that’s pathetic

This.

Although this video highlights the struggles the average man faces.

He knows he can't go on and find someone else within the next year. That's why relationships mean nothing to foids unless it's with Gigachad. If it's with Gigachad she knows she won't ever find anything better than this so she won't cuck him (unless rich Gigachad enters the equation - unlikely).
If a foid dates a normie she knows she can leave for a chadlite/poor chad/rich normie at a moments notice hence why dating is nothing more than monkey branching for majority of women.

Men can't afford to get oneitis. This is what will happen.

This is why Chads have harems.

Pathetics simps :feelsugh:

Over for these low iq countries

I feel bad for the man. So brutal

There's a vERy SIMP-le solution to annoying women.

Simps are ruining the world