Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee BBC bullies whitey in vidya tourament

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

lel xddd

He might mog him at every aspect of life but vidya is an exception when it comes to incels tbh

The heightmogging is brutal
Also, omfg, such a soyboy voice...

If a manlet talked the way he did they would kick him out. Big black man gets away with what he wants

You could see that Tyrone could not stand losing to someone who is physically inferior, so 1st thing he does is he goes after the other guy's looks. And everyone in the back laughs and goes along with it. If the other guy was another chad, he would have displayed good sportsmanship.

Normies truly are sociopaths.

Last edited:
Should be renamed to ”bbc enthusiast“ tbh.

That guy is a fucking loser (the Tyrone I mean). He always ragequits and blames his faults on others when he loses. It can be entertaining to watch though.

blacks are always manipulative little shits init

The heightmogging is brutal
Also, omfg, such a soyboy voice...
You could see that Tyrone could not stand losing to someone who is physically inferior, so 1st thing he does is he goes after the other guy's looks. And everyone in the back laughs and goes along with it. If the other guy was another chad, he would have displayed good sportsmanship.

Normies truly are sociopaths.
Cope, white guy mogged him cause...you know the rest.

are you the bbc from the video?

Everyone loves the big tall hunter eyes until the ugly guy shows him up in a game of skill. Looks do, in fact, matter.

You know how old this video is lmao.

Another race bait thread lol

Not one second but soyciety will automatically side with the melanated guy I bet

They ruined those games now since they made them in a way skill doesn't matter anymore. See Street Fighter 5. The one place where incels could make themselves feel appreciated and they ruin it to give normies "a chance".

Both low inhib mog me into oblivion

That's my nigga low tier dark syde phil

damn he heightmogs everyone there to oblivion

:feelshaha: tyrones can't compete against incels