Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BBC gets number from 5/10 slut easily

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
https://youtu.be/DDAaP_eepDw?t=237

bbc theory is REAL

that's not a 5/10. That's a 3/10 with boobs

incelman said:

Who cares, if you wouldn't stick your dick in, you're a volcel.

Getting a number means NOTHING. PUA fags get numbers all the time that lead to NOTHING.

incelman said:

i guess your standarts are rly high tbh for me she is 5 tbh. Only chads have high standarts and rate girls very low, lol

BBC THEORY IS NOT REAL.

7339er said:
Who cares, if you wouldn't stick your dick in, you're a volcel.

I cannot guarantee it will get up

She is pretty hot. Trashy, but hot.

That interviewer has a pretty godlike profile, too bad it doesn't translate to his front.

jagged0 said:
boob halo effect.

Something that does not have a counterpart for males

Nautica1983 said:
Getting a number means NOTHING. PUA fags get numbers all the time that lead to NOTHING.
exactly. all she has to do is not answer your calls while you sit at home wondering why

Allblueeeee said:
i guess your standarts are rly high tbh for me she is 5 tbh. Only chads have high standarts and rate girls very low, lol

Post me a 3/10 accordig to you

"Aight Imma hit you up k ?" Just ignores him LOL She is not texting him back

gullible fucks.

some girls follow the path of least resistance to REJECTION

THAT'S what she meant by "swipe, block, delete"

When I believed in the PUA nonsense years ago that shit would happen to me ALL THE TIME... literally got dozens of numbers but ZERO dates through night-game cold approaching

rotandrise said:
"Aight Imma hit you up k ?" Just ignores him LOL She is not texting him back
this

LOL I just realized what she said after he walked away. After she looks away and ignores him she goes "This shit is so ghetto" with a disgusted face. lol @ you being too aspie to see what's happening here OP

subsaharan said:
gullible fucks.

some girls follow the path of least resistance to REJECTION

THAT'S what she meant by "swipe, block, delete"

When I believed in the PUA nonsense years ago that shit would happen to me ALL THE TIME... literally got dozens of numbers but ZERO dates through night-game cold approaching

this

This. I've gotten numbers over the years from the girls that led to nothing. They would instantly ghost or stop texting me after like 1 message. I would laugh when one of my friends bragged about getting a girls number or snapchat and never get to fuck or go out on a date with her. Lmao

When a blackcel pretends to be Tyrone JFL.

Jfl if you want to confirm a theory based on anecdotal evidence

subsaharan said:
that shit would happen to me ALL THE TIME... literally got dozens of numbers but ZERO dates through night-game cold approaching

this

That was my experience too. Back when I approached a lot I got plenty of numbers but some were fake and others were presumably real but they never called/texted back. The few girls that did text back only did so for a short period of time but never wanted to meet up. When I mentioned meeting up most of them ghosted me. A couple agreed to meet up but flaked out.

But this thread is yet another lookism tier thread. Seeing more and more of these. They're really starting to drown everyone else out.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
But this thread is yet another lookism tier thread.  Seeing more and more of these.  They're really starting to drown everyone else out.

What do you mean by that ?

If you want white girls, just be black

White girls of that phenotype worship the black cock

rotandrise said:
What do you mean by that ?

BBC theory is a lookism.net meme.  

Also this thread in general is retarded for reasons already discussed (getting a number doesn't mean shit).  So it's a low IQ thread even compared to other "bbc theory" threads.  

This thread is as lookism.net as it gets.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
BBC theory is a lookism.net meme.  

Also this thread in general is retarded for reasons already discussed (getting a number doesn't mean shit).  So it's a low IQ thread even compared to other "bbc theory" threads.  

This thread is as lookism.net as it gets.

It sounds like you didn't watch the full interaction with that roastie with big tits. OP clearly posted this a joke thinking everyone would notice what she said after giving the black guy her snapchat.

rotandrise said:
It sounds like you didn't watch the full interaction with that roastie with big tits. OP clearly posted this a joke thinking everyone would notice what she said after giving the black guy her snapchat.

I'll be honest and say I barely watched 3 seconds of the video. The thread title and content didn't come off as sarcastic in any way so I made the mistake of just assuming it was yet another lookism.net tier thread. Threads like these are being made unironically so my point still remains even if it doesn't apply to this specific thread.

quit coping shes not a 5/10

That's a man in drag

Btw BBCs recently got BTFO by a H&M ad which shows how incel they are, and how it's getting to them

rotandrise said:

This

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back