Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BBC low inhibition i witnessed on the train today left me AWE-STRUCK (lookism pill)

lacune

lacune

Banned
-
On my morning commute, riding the train, and some 6'0 suave-looking black guy who's dressed to work in the city just decides to change into a different suit on the train, no fucks given, literally stripping on a packed train to put on a different suit, insane physique and chiseled face. Then right after he initiates a conversation with an extremely attractive, tall fit blonde woman who looks to be in her early 30s with a baby carriage, and let me tell you, seeing BBC game in action is a thing to behold, he had her laughing and blushing, and next thing you know she agreed to come over his house. 

just lol.

quit with the BBC worship threads. go suck a black cock or something my dude.

>with a baby carriage
You have to be shitting me no way this is real

cyborgglory said:

Is this some numale fantasy of yours?

cyborgglory said:

cyborgglory said:

BBC theory is COPE unless you look like my avi

lmao THIS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENED LOL the fact that you guys try to make it out like im writing a fantasy just goes to show how hard bbc pill denial is holy fuck

wow he had to go for a used up old ass single mother fuaaaarrrrrrkkkkkk at hypergamy

cyborgglory said:

This totally happened.

I believe OP 100% that this series of events did occur exactly the way OP specified.