Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel BBC’s incel documentary was scripted “They put words in my mouth”

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-

This was a complete trash mockumentary based on lies and misinformation made by misinformed people and will help no one. They just ruin peoples lives and create more suffering for me and many others labeled with this. I was manipulated and words put into my mouth and sold this documentary as a piece on dealing with young men and mental health issues. Tricked and deceived and presented in this freak show as a sub human to be pigeon holed and degraded. This will effect my future employment opportunities and has already flared up my paranoia and trust issues from a point of being nearly cured. This sort of biased agenda reporting is unacceptable as is otherising people and dehumanizing them, associating them with killers for what? Being lonely, talking about the problems they face and expressing that? Now less people will open up about there problems for fear of being labelled this and linked to fake news terrorism and made up fundamentalism and as a result they will not get the help they need, feel hopeless and suicide rates will increase. Sure there are bad people in every community, but out of millions that is 4 people? I was never an incel, maybe by the academic definition (so I stupidly agreed to this thinking it would benefit me and my YouTube channel and help others with my main message of hope) and they used and puppeted me to tell the story they wanted to tell and push their own agenda. Divide and conquer is what they want and what they get. This will help no one and cause more problems than solutions. It brings nothing new to the table only fearmongering and spreading misinformation and lies. I wish I had never done this or gotten involved with this and they never told me the title of this until it was too late. Now I'm associated with this for life.

Im not surprised. Not very surprising, Big Black Cuck

He said the cuck got fired, lifefuel if true

I had dealings with the mainstream media back in the 2000s and they did the same thing to me, 2 hours+ of interview was spliced/splinted/reverse-engineered/taken out of context basically invented a narrative against me. After that I realized the media was all bullshit, anytime you hear negative shit about someone in the media its bullshit, in-fact anything you hear in the media is constructed to fit a narrative. They do this with 100% of their stories, even the 'feel good' stories, even the stories they're not even trying to shit on someone, they will construct some retarded narrative for the most irrelevant and pointless stories. Most people who deal with the MSM will tell you the same experience, when you are behind the scenes, you discover how bullshit it all is.

Whats worse is that its actually just normal for them to do that, they need to do it for narrative and advertising purposes, and for psychological purposes to keep the viewer watching and not bored. They will get a story, and immediately start making changes to it, to make it fit into the specific programming they're going for. Whether you're portrayed as good or bad depends on what the producers decide.

what was he expecting?

It’s a fucking business. What do you think? They make the narrative they think their viewers will watch.

And the firing was probably a move to appease. He’s likely just transferred to another department.

They don't call it Fake News without reason.

Catfishman level IQ tbh if he expected something else would happen. Well I think at least Catfishman knew but he didn't care in order to statusmaxx.

Normie bodybuilder with anxiety issues. His videos are extremely boring tbh.

Told ya so, more exposure unto us will be negative due to smear and slander.

It’s a fucking business. What do you think? They make the narrative they think their viewers will watch.
i love how the morons who have the nerve to call CNN "Fake news" yet exactly the same thing is happening with the Murdoch owned Fox News.

Every media organisation has to push false narratives to make revenue to suit their own bias selfish political agendas. In modern times through social media has done it by click baiting and manipulating the masses with a bombardment of advertisements.

literally fucking scripted. this is """""""""""""""""""""journalism"""""""""""""""""""""""""

a 5 year old is less naive than this queer

Live interview or nothing

What did he expect?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA so let me get this straight, within the first 18 seconds he points out that the normans who produced this smearjob labeled him as an INCEL, because he is by definition an INCEL?

All because he bought into the IT bluepill crap that only misogynist rapist pedos who identify as incels are incels.

First of all, know your place Irishcel. Second, fuck you IT/ BBC.

You must be complete berk to trust this people. They lies about wars and crimes. Your life is worthless for them. Everything must be sacrificed to the narrative.

BBC fake news

This was a complete trash mockumentary based on lies and misinformation made by misinformed people and will help no one.
JFL if you thought these fucks actually wanted to help people

Ooga booga inkel bad! :soy:

Can I get my shekels yet?

Expecting Truth and understanding from Kosher productions.
It´s like waiting for a bird to land on your shoulders.
Just hoping...
Hahahaha

anyone who willingly and willfully puts themselves on a bbc documentary or any documentary made by the left is just fucking themselves over even more.

What a shock, BBC is propaganda, who could've thought?

i love how the morons who have the nerve to call CNN "Fake news" yet exactly the same thing is happening with the Murdoch owned Fox News.

Every media organisation has to push false narratives to make revenue to suit their own bias selfish political agendas. In modern times through social media has done it by click baiting and manipulating the masses with a bombardment of advertisements.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA so let me get this straight, within the first 18 seconds he points out that the normans who produced this smearjob labeled him as an INCEL, because he is by definition an INCEL?

All because he bought into the IT bluepill crap that only misogynist rapist pedos who identify as incels are incels.

First of all, know your place Irishcel. Second, fuck you IT/ BBC.
Yes bro , that guy is so clueless.

It's over for this taigcel

Normie bodybuilder with anxiety issues. His videos are extremely boring tbh.

I like most of them but he repeats stuff a lot and should try make his videos shorter IMO.
Since he got a "long-distance gf" he's turning into more of a bluepilled cuck though, I wish she would show her true face and he would go back to the blackpilled car rant days. He traveled, paid to meet her in Italy and they didn't even fuck, jfl, I fear she's using him and isn't actually attracted.

Last edited:
You’ve got to be really naive to ever trust a modern “journalist” tbh.

WOW ITS LIKE EVERYTHING WE SAID MONTHS AGO WHEN IT WAS ANNOUNCED WAS 100% TRUE.

I AM SO SHOCKED.

I hope he doesn't rope tbh, his blackpilled rants made me feel like I had a friend

Last edited:
I like most of them but he repeats stuff a lot and should try make his videos shorter IMO.
Since he got a "long-distance gf" he's turning into more of a bluepilled cuck though, I wish she would show her true face and he would go back to the blackpilled car rant days. He traveled, paid to meet her in Italy and they didn't even fuck, jfl, I fear she's using him and isn't actually attracted.

Yeah, he’s obviously a mentalcel. His acne lowers him to a 5, otherwise he’d be an easy 6.

Also, JFL at roiding. He’s not even that built. That’s the biggest he could get after years of gymcelling and juicing, JFL, genes are fucking everything, it’s ridiculous to put in so much hard work and get fucking nothing back. It’s like a retard going to Harvard and flunking after 4 years.

Tbh I like the guy, he should come over here and take the blackpill.

Also, JFL at roiding. He’s not even that built. That’s the biggest he could get after years of gymcelling and juicing, JFL, genes are fucking everything, it’s ridiculous to put in so much hard work and get fucking nothing back. It’s like a retard going to Harvard and flunking after 4 years.

I think he did roids incorrectly mixing like 5 compounds and got off them quick after he got bad side effects so he didn't get a lot of gains. I think he didn't do PCT either so his current testosterone levels are similar to that of a 90 years old man. His estrogen and prolactin levels are fucked too so he probably has like no libido.

Tbh I like the guy, he should come over here and take the blackpill.

He used to be more blackpilled back in the day, but his mindset changed after a female first showed him attention online

Last edited:
The mainstream media is evil

I stopped watching after the Catfishman interview because they did the same to him and it was obvious.

Anyone who deals with the jew media should see this coming. Don't be tempted by fame.

Tbh I just laugh at this guy, he thought he was going to be able to virtue signal and show how he's better than incels, and ended up getting smeared himself. Saw a lot of people on reddit shitting on him for that song he made and saying he deserved the bad press. Everything else he did and said is apparently meaningless because he made a joke song.

He really should have realised that despite what they say, they don't hate incels because they're hateful, they hate them for what they are. Ultimately he was no exception despite trying to be the good guy, to them he's still an adult male virgin and that makes him the same in their eyes. Hopefully this is a learning experience for him about the reality of these people.

Any blackpilled individual learned this in middleschool. If you're not blackpilled than you're a failed normie. It's obvious that redemption is being done away with in the eyes of the left. There will come a time when leftist begin demanding executions for anyone they deem criminals and they've already begun calling free speech they don't like "Violence". The lynchings begin shortly.

This will help no one and cause more problems than solutions. It brings nothing new to the table only fearmongering and spreading misinformation and lies.
Goebbels brings this up in one of his speeches. They are doing this since before ww1

jfl if you belive bbc hoax

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back