Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW BDSM is the most based fetish for incels

DepressionTookMyIQ

DepressionTookMyIQ

The harbinger of Truth
★★

Only when you're master ofc

How do you even convince someone to agree to this?:feelshaha:

Based
I imagine putting roasties in extremely uncomfortable positions, that'd be lifefuel tbh

this nigga spitting facts

Its always soyboys doing it for some reason.

Her father must be so proud..

How do you even convince someone to agree to this?:feelshaha:
genuinely wish I could read a transcript of the conversation where they decided to do this

I really just want a gf who cares about me that I can hug and snuggle with tbh

Only when you're master ofc
But what if I want her to ride me like a beast of burden?

Lolidom

@ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

I don't mind fapping to BDSM but the weird toys, masks and shit they use is just weird.

:giga: why would an incel put themselves through this. Seeing the kind of shit women are will to do just to please chad sounds like suifuel
I guess he is some sort of masochist :feelsgah:

I like the idea of a foid "not being able to leave." Unfortunately, i don't have the infrastructure to maintain such a "relationship."

There's no basement for my slave!

I like the idea of a foid "not being able to leave." Unfortunately, i don't have the infrastructure to maintain such a "relationship."

There's no basement for my slave!
Just buy a lolita sex toy from the deep web theory
DW2-1.jpg

Last edited:
lol fucking based

Just buy a lolita sex toy from the deep web theory
Creepy pics bro, kinda reminds me of the silent hill nurse.
879469%20-%20Nurse%20Silent_Hill.jpg

I like this, light girls are nice because they have good weight pressure.
But I also like this.
View attachment 243269
That is fine too but I don't want people to think I'm an ebil misogynist so I'll usually leave it to foids to acknowledge their half of the fantasy.

I came across these while looking for my previously posted pic. It seemed too gay to post yesterday but I'm going to post it for the lulz
81bd4c42a79ab91350718c72646a8fa1.jpeg
sample_bfdcce94bdb2423529ea98cb0d79f086.jpg

TBH even though I don't fap to stuff like this (it's not exactly the ideal) it's still a lot nicer to look at than landwhale shit. I'd rather get prostate-poked by a virgin QT's strapon than creampie in a some HIV-ridden obese roastie's hallway.

I came across these while looking for my previously posted pic. It seemed too gay to post yesterday but I'm going to post it for the lulz
Pegging is not really my cup of tea, I like some things in BDSM but some of the outfits and toys are a bit extreme for me. I think the simple stuff is the best. This guy did a couple of renders in MMD of different restraining methods before his channel got wiped out. Thankfully I archived the stuff.
MMD x09fPEYIL94f136mp4 snapshot 0017 20200424 115547
MMD x09fPEYIL94f136mp4 snapshot 0036 20200424 115603
MMD x09fPEYIL94f136mp4 snapshot 0248 20200424 115625

This has to be fake :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's not. It's an actual BDSM site where bitches are placed in all sorts of uncomfortable positions for the amusement and turn on for fucked up freaks (like me) that enjoy this shit. They're models though, so they willingly put themselves through this. The site is called 'house of gord'

what the fuck is even that?
Never heard of this urban legend/creepypasta? It was said that there were users in the silkroad back when it existed in the deep web, that would exchange bitcoins for female sex slaves, mainly children, sent by mail, whom were quartered to avoid resistance.
CSFp4SSx5c3-HglXM-_FLweRQ3yDfJ8cnfooIBZiuwI.jpg