Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Be a Chad/Chadlite and foids will throw themselves at you

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
So I finally made a Chadfish account on badoo (easier to set up than tinder). I matched with lots of foids of course but I responded to very few. One of the converstaions looked like this:

Chad: -You know, you remind me of someone.
Foid: -Well now I know hee hee.
-But IDK if I want to know who xD.
-Probably some troll ;D.

Now I want to stop here for a second. The foid is clearly extatic about the attention she got from the Chad. She is showing her insecurities, she knows he mogs her hard, so she defensively writes the "troll" part. If Chad was going to just call her ugly, she would be like "hee hee I knew it". It's a cope mechanism, mental security precaution.

C: -No, you remind me of my third girlfirend. I only had two until now though ;].
F:-Excuse me, this type of message is not comprehended <laughing crying emoji>

Again, she is extatic about this type of message she got from a Chad, it's a shitty pick up line, but she's pissing her panties but kinda trying to play it cool but you can tell she's like a happy child who wants to hide it's excitement. I didn't respond after this and this was yesterday. She countinued:

Yesterday afternoon:
- <voice message from her> Well it's a good pick up line but I don't know if it will work.

Trying to play hard to get, but LMFAO does she suck at it, since she later started to beg for Chad's attention again:

Yesterday evening:
-<shrugging emoji>
Later:
-Okay

Today morning:
-I see you are not going to answer anything now.

Just now:
-I joked yesterday. But I see you don't accept jokes very well.

She's craving that Chad dick LMFAO. When was the last time a good looking foid gave you such attention? -JUST IGNORE THEM BRO, CHADS DO IT AND WOMEN GO CRAZY ABOUT THEM. Hahaha.
She may sound like she's attacking Chad a little bit but she's not, she's just craving that attention and she is hurt that he stopped responding. She is anxious that one of the best fuck possibilities is no more. She is annoyed but not at Chad, she wants to pinch his ego a little bit so that he starts replying again but not too much not to push him away completely.

I am not good at this shit but I want to fuck with her some more. I want to respond again with something but IDK what to say, what do you suggest guys? Then I want to ignore her some more and see her reactions again just to fuck with her brain. This is the Chad I'm using:

And this is the foid:

Beztytuu

Dont be a sub6.4 man theory

Chad always wins.

Also subtle dogpill

She keeps on clicking on my... excuse me... Chad's profile.

"""Chad""" Jfl at that haircut.

Chadfishing is suicide fuel. There was a user here a few months ago (he used a jester avatar) who was posting his Chadfishes all the time, and he probably roped because he's not here anymore.

Chadfishing is suicide fuel. There was a user here a few months ago (he used a jester avatar) who was posting his Chadfishes all the time, and he probably roped because he's not here anymore.
Yes, it is. The heartbreak that it causes is of the type I've never felt before. I bet chadfishing is "natures" way to push incels towards suicide.