Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Be a genuinely caring and pleasant individual to be around? Think again...

K

KvltWarrior98

Banned
-

Like quite seriously, this is the collapse. The end game; the fall of civilization as we know it, the fall into wretched depravity, the return to our vile primordial roots, the cleansing.

Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Pestilence, debauchery bringing pestilence of the mind.

Don't know why people dislike Jack Manley. He is blackpilling the masses. Alcohol really makes women speak their true mind, more than men.

JFL if you are not treating women like the low IQ whores they are. They want men who may potentially strange them to death at any given moment.

JFL if you respect women in 2018.

im gonna have to bluepill here a little bit

yes things have gotten worse but there is also a large element of the internet giving you what you want to see. You're not considering demographics. For example a widespread belief in this kind of internet sphere is that millennials are all having heaps of hedonistic sex, and yet statistics show millennials are actually having less sex and less partners than boomers did. Boomers were really hedonistic. If you're only looking at one demographic, you're bound to run into selection bias.

these videos are like any other youtube video of this kind, you're getting the highlights and none of the boring/non controversial people.

Last edited:
Not sure how much more of this I can take! What on Earth is happening to the West?

yes things have gotten worse but there is also a large element of the internet giving you what you want to see. You're not considering demographics. For example a widespread belief in this kind of internet sphere is that millennials are all having heaps of hedonistic sex, and yet statistics show millennials are actually having less sex and less partners than boomers did. Boomers were really hedonistic. If you're only looking at one demographic, you're bound to run into selection bias.

Not hedonistic sed is thhe problem; accepting such a concept on a societal level is.

It is enough that only a fraction of people are acting like unmitigated degenerates. Don't get me wrong, both genders are to blamed in such circumstances; people generally speaking should not act out on instincts, but on reason; the more poisoned their minds the worse the outcome (and I am not talking only about physical poison like alcohol, bit also ideological ones as sexual liberalism).

Allowing such behaviour to be socially accepted is outvertley wrong and disgraceful.

If anything thr millennials were a buffer generation towards more depravity that is to come. Hedonism, disregard towards traditional values, liberalism are all symptoms of a decaying and diseased society.

Unless we have a significant conservative backlash, things will just go down the gutter from now on.

Last edited:

these videos are like any other youtube video of this kind, you're getting the highlights and none of the boring/non controversial people.

Jesus fuckin christ! What is this cuckery?

We've explained that statistic so long ago!

The millenial men are not having the sex. The women are having more sex than ever.

Just be scumbag theory was confirmed long time ago by jeffrey meeks.

This stuff doesn’t apply to us so who cares?

destruction of mankind fuel

You're my favorite new poster.

For this and the steroid posts.

High IQ on both subjects.

This stuff doesn’t apply to us so who cares?

It applies to society, and we are part of that, wheter we like it or not; for I doubt there are any incel-hermits around here who genuinely live in the woods and are self-sufficient...

If society is diseases, we all have to suffer. Involuntary celibacy is merely a symptom of a much larger issue that we - as a species - have to deal with.

Can you not see it? Social regression, that is what seems to be happening in the West.

It applies to society, and we are part of that, wheter we like it or not; for I doubt there are any incel-hermits around here who genuinely live in the woods and are self-sufficient...

If society is diseases, we all have to suffer. Involuntary celibacy is merely a symptom of a much larger issue that we - as a species - have to deal with.

Can you not see it? Social regression, that is what seems to be happening in the West.

I don’t get what you’re saying... yes we deal with society but it doesn’t matter how we behave, it’s guys on the margins that are affected by it. If I act kindly or meanly towards a woman, the result is the same: disgust, avoidance.

Age of virginity loss is rising for both genders. Partner counts are decreasing or stable as well.

https://www.livescience.com/13072-sex-stats-virgins-rise.html

And why is that?

I'd argue that such data speaks of an ingrained dissatisfaction caused by the liberalization of the market. The more more we see, the unhappier we become of what we cannot achieve.

Being lied to that we should always aim for the best, for perfection is an easy way to make people feel entiteled of what they cannot ever have.

And thus virginity rates increasing, even the ones who are fair and average aim for mkre than they can take, settle only for ultra-competitively assets... liberation brought only despair for the average and the weak, and monopolized the market for the gifted ones.

We need to cgange our mentalities in order to reach the same level of equity that eas way before. We need our traditions and our institutions to save us; ultimately from our worst enemy and that is ourselves.
I don’t get what you’re saying... yes we deal with society but it doesn’t matter how we behave, it’s guys on the margins that are affected by it. If I act kindly or meanly towards a woman, the result is the same: disgust, avoidance.

Do you think you had been in the same situation if society was more prudish, religiously orietened and socially fair?

Involuntary celibacy is a symptom and not a disease.

How does a guy with normie looks slay like this?

He uses the fact that they're being filmed to add pressure for compliance plus he's a 6/10 low inhibition white guy.

Alcohol is truly a poison. But it also by its nefarious nature, reveals the true face of humans.

Aesthetic standards as they are - even within this community - utterly unrealistic. Both men and women aim for ideals and perfectionism that is inherintly impossible, at least not to the average phenotype.

Look up ancient Roman art and see what beauty really is...

Alcohol is truly a poison. But it also by its nefarious nature, reveals the true face of humans.

Aesthetic standards as they are - even within this community - utterly unrealistic. Both men and women aim for ideals and perfectionism that is inherintly impossible, at least not to the average phenotype.

Look up ancient Roman art and see what beauty really is...

Alcohol cuts both ways depending on what side of the tipping point you're on.

In my experience alcohol only makes women more cruel and harsh about how they reject you.

But he's on the other side of the tipping point so for him it makes it possible for him to kiss or feel up girls that wouldn't otherwise let him.

Dating and women are a joke.

Alcohol really makes women speak their true mind

JFL if you are not treating women like the low IQ whores they are. They want men who may potentially strangle them to death at any given moment.

>9 inches or bigger
:feelsmega:

Idk what makes this guy so arrogant he is a 5 haloed by blonde hair/blue eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back