Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Be GLAD this isn't you

B

BP_Renegade

Self-banned
-
I found this re-posted on Youtube, not sure where it was originally from, but be glad you aren't that guy.

Remember its better to be forever alone than to marry a crazy woman.

Wow

It's not "how can a woman be so evil" it's "how can women be so evil" because nearly every foid starts to change when they get married, they know they have the man around noose, evil cunts

Larp or not, it happens more than you think.
It's your future, what you call ascension.

"But tradwife bro" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Good evening I hate women

Wow indeed!

Nothing worse than crazy foids!
And they all seem to be...

And that's why you shouldn't marry

I hate foids. I hate them. I hate them. I fucking hate them. And not because they don't give me coochie. It's because they are evil degenerates.

for a brief moment i feel lucky to be so ugly that women wont touch me with a ten foot pole

Yes I'm GLAD that isn't me

Better to be alone, but best to fight this kind of toxicity and the complacency that lets it happen.

That was on MGTOW. !00% to be a LARP. They are incels in denial.:feelsokman:

Toxic femininity strikes.

Says Ben is a software engineer and a coworker, so I assume the Reddit LARPer post is also a 'soft(dick)ware engineer.' But another comment by Reddit Op says he is making 11.50 an hour. Software engineers definitely get paid more than 11.50 an hour. also software engineer seems quite broad. Like saying you're a doctor when there are many types of doctors.
LARPer

Last edited: