Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Be honest, could you imagine yourself being able to live in a relationship?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
As much as I want a girlfriend I dont think I could be able to live under the same roof as her. I am an extremely anxious and introverted person and if I can't have alone time I go crazy. It'd be fucking nightmare if there was always some other person talking with me, and asking me to do shit with her. And meet her friends. And shit like that.

I'd go crazy. I need time to just sit back and relax, listen to music and not worry about anything. A relationship in which both of us lived on our own rather close to each other would be the perfect option. At least in the beginning when I'm just starting to know her.

>inb4 volcel

Last edited:
nah
i'd love to constantly have a gf hanging out with me in my room

I imagine that my insecurities and sheltered life would end if I had a person besides me

would be nicte tbh

Nah, I'm too introverted and need my downtime way too much

No. I see pictures of my family taking selfies with their partners and I can't even imagine my ugly ass taking a selfie with a girl.

As much as I want a girlfriend I dont think I could be able to live under the same roof as her. I am an extremely anxious and introverted person and if I can't have alone time I go crazy. It'd be fucking nightmare if there was always some other person talking with me, and asking me to do shit with her. And meet her friends. And shit like that.

I'd go crazy. I need time to just sit back and relax, listen to music and not worry about anything. A relationship in which both of us lived on our own rather close to each other would be the perfect option. At least in the beginning when I'm just starting to know her.

>inb4 volcel
Nope

It was over before it ever began. It quite literally never began

no i would freak everytimr she do someyhing bad and would eventually minecraft her

I can't imagine myself being in a relationship. I like to engage in very introverted activities and foids can only handle so much of that before they need to socialize. It's over.

depends if she's allowed to leave the basement

I've been alone for so long, it's really hard to imagine such things

I would feel very judged and under constant pressure tbh

No,I couldn't imagine it at all tbh. I wouldn't know what to do.

I don't think so tbh i'm already ruined

I've been isolated for too long, the damage is already done

Yes, with catgirls.

>inb4 volcel
I guess realistically speaking, no because being in a relationship with a girl would probably involve me having to meet her friends at some point and I'd be dragged to social events and I'd end up being forced to live this normie lifestyle that's completely unsuited to me. If somehow the girl was also a loner like me then I don't see why living under the same roof as her wouldn't work.

I would beat her ngl

Yes, but she has to have the same interests as me.

Maybe. The entire thought is completely surreal.

No I am too damaged to maintain human relationships

I would require that she respects my privacy and lets me be alone when I want.

no, because im everything a foid isn't

everyone hates chris, there is an episode of the fourth season that portrays this well, chris wants to stay at home with his girlfriend, but she wants to be hanging out with him and his friends a huge red pill of dating.

I imagine being in a relationship every other night I go to sleep

>inb4 volcel

just get introvert gf boyo.

Just kidding, Introvert girl wants to get gangbang by Chad. Noone for you buddy until your 35 and she has had her fun.

tbh prolly not, I'm very quiet and unemotional so having to carry a bitch around would probably tick me off.
But still it's way better than being alone and pp in hole

Same with me tbh. Actually I can’t even imagine a relationship where someone cares about me, it feels so wrong and out of place that not even my imagination can follow through with it. I think the nearby houses but not living together would be good for me too

Hard to know until it happens to me tbh. I can't imagine the scenario because I've never had anyone care about me like that.

no because i don't have experience in relationships with foids

Sure, why not. My only problem is that I'm ugly but I'm no worse than most of the trash foids date

Having a gf seems as real to me as a unicorn or a dinosaur

As much as I want a girlfriend I dont think I could be able to live under the same roof as her.
I am an extremely anxious and introverted person and if I can't have alone time I go crazy.
It'd be fucking nightmare if there was always some other person talking with me, and asking me to do shit with her.
And meet her friends.
And shit like that.
I feel the same but that just means a standard relationship wouldn't work for us.

In THEORY there must be some foids out there who don't want to introduce BF to friends, who also wants lots of alone time, perhaps just the occasional snuggle, a low-effort relationship of mutual companionship and support?

Not sure what % though probably smaller than the % of us who want it.

Low-maintenance GFs like that would be high priority but I don't know how you'd find them except serial dating them as Chad and feeling out foid behaviors to know to let go of clingy/needy ones.

Any time I've tried to fill out online dating apps I pretty much try to pre-screen for them like "I just want to hang out and watch scifi together occasionally" and didn't get many results, but perhaps Chad would, dunno.

I'm kind of the same. I've just always been used to being by myself and living with someone else would be weird, since I haven't done it since I was a kid.

Plus I know I'd fuck any relationship up.

What do you even do once you get a girlfriend? Surely it's more than just makeout, cuddle and fuck. But I don't see what else you could possibly do with a foid that would be interesting

Sadly no. I have suffered too much mental damage from isolation and repressed hormones during my formative years that even the most perfect relationship I could think up would fall apart

Just a girl with the same interests as me. I mean, the perfect woman, but that's almost impossible.

>inb4 volcel
I would literally go berserk and knock her out. I can't stand being controlled when I was a 10+, would threaten parents if they messed around with me especially when it comes to hiding the ds and shit. The sex would only make me want to bite her nose off.

nah
i'd love to constantly have a gf hanging out with me in my room
I would literally go berserk and knock her out. I can't stand being controlled when I was a 10+, would threaten parents if they messed around with me especially when it comes to hiding the ds and shit. The sex would only make me want to bite her nose off.
:worryfeels: