Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Be honest, do you really think you will get a girlfriend someday?

Do you think you will have a gf someday?

• Yes

Votes: 38 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 122 76.3%

• Total voters
Not a human one thats for sure

Capture

Not a chance.

not a human one

I'm 100% convinced I will get a loli, it's only a matter of time and dedication :feelsthink:

maybe after i get my money, 32 y/o wageslave virgin tho so yeah, i dunno

I have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting a girlfriend at this point

This except much worse for me since I already tried hard at approaching in various social situations.

Only way for sub 5 men to get gf is moneymaxxing hard like 6 figure income, and the gf is of low quality,landwhale single mums, 30+ roasties etc... no foids will like you for yur sub 5 look or yur great personality thats for sure.

If you want a better quality, younger foid gf, then be a multi millionaires.

At my age the looksmaxx option is off the table, even with supplementing testosterone and gymmaxin. answer is NO

it is so unattainable for me that I can't even imagine it. maintaining a long term relationship as an unattractive man is already a struggle, but since I'm autistic + KHHV with no relationship experience there is just no way for me to compete

I don't even know what couples do together honestly, let alone how to entertain a girl and socialize with her every day, indefinitely. there's so many elements to social skills and relationships that people gradually learn through decades of constant social interaction and experience, of which I have almost none. I will never be able to fully understand or relate to people who have a solid grasp on interpersonal skills/social norms, let alone have a successful relationship with one of them

very few people understand what it's like to know it's truly and utterly over, to know for a fact that the idea of you having a relationship is simply beyond the realm of possibility and will not happen in your lifetime
Theres not enough synonyms for same.
Crie

Only if I get some heavy surgery. And i dont think i want to. I will need the money for it, and that'll be long after college, ill be like 24 when i get surgery, but then whats the point at that age? I dont understand.

At this point, i get rejected by fucking ugly subhuman gooks. I told a 5'2 ugly 15 year old gook girl she was pretty when i was 17 in highschool and she looked at me and then was like "oh" and laughed and ran away quickly.

Yes but she'll leave me for not being Chad, not having my own place, not having a great income and poor social skills etc. Guaranteed

Yes because i like to cope

I’ve seen enough anguish brought upon men who date women, I don’t need that.

to be honest, i think i will never get a girldfriend. not only because of my face, but also because of height and voice :cryfeels: thinking about this is suifuel

A girl will never like me

The poll is anonymous. Post without fear. In my case I can say with all honesty that I'm A lost cause I'm fucked up, not because of my beliefs but for my looks. I'll never have one.
i have said yes,but that is because i might miraculous be given amazing bones or i might hit the jackpot.But yeah my chances of dying alone are 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% certain.

i'll create one myself with a bodypillow and a fleshlight for the hormones and the mental happiness will come from hobbymaxxing

there is a chance, but only through betabuxxing

Never uave never will tbh

I lost hope in autumn of 2015. I need to change location, but it is difficult being an autist and no job. Preferably I would like to move to sub-Saharan Africa. I think even I could have at least a short-time GF, if I location-optimised myself to the most optimal place on this planet. Almost everyone is a locationcel (if taken individually, does not work if everyone did this).

I dont think i will ever get a girlfriend. It feels like every girl ignores me or hates me.

Im glad somecels have hope :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Fuck yeah I will you beta inkwell
in minecraft or by Robotmaxxing

Maybe but unlikely

The poll is anonymous. Post without fear. In my case I can say with all honesty that I'm A lost cause I'm fucked up, not because of my beliefs but for my looks. I'll never have one.
There's more chance of me becoming a billionaire which is 0% while getting a girlfriend is negative 100%

If I don’t get the surgeries I need to fix my face I might become a betabuxx
I want to rope at the thought of it

I can't answer that with a yes or a no. The way I look at it is that it comes down to whether or not a girl would be willing to be with someone like me.

No way.
I'm disgusting.

Who the fuck is voting yes and why didn't you make it public so they could get banned?