Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel BE VERY SUSPICIOUS OF USERS WHO HAVE A LARGE AMOUNT OF CONNECTIONS HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Messaging users willy nilly without any hesitation is a normie trait, there is no way a person who has been bullied and outcasted their entire life would have the ability to socialize and connect well. Just like every other fucking shit site on the internet, there are always retarded social hierarchies.

If I had to guess, I imagine fakecels lean towards a large social group for the main reason of having people support them in the accusation of fakeceldom, or perhaps more malicious intent like scheming and plotting within the community. How do fakecels get exposed? It is almost exclusively because they admitted to fakeceldom to one of their social circle members. @rightfulcel was noted on his large amount of initiated contact with users, messaging users left and right, me included.

Remember when "Free @Galleo!" was a thing? And everyone was going "WHO"? That user got banned right after joining but due to talking with users, he had managed to create a base that supports him. Meaning that some greycel who got banned as soon as he joined will get support via connections, despite of giving nothing fucking noteworthy to the forum.

Is there ANY way extroverted fakecel to NOT find this forum appealing? The amount of friendless, introverted, depressed losers here means that that it would be easy for the fakecel to manipulate and exploit users, create a base and eventually an orbiter army.

There are no incels on incels.co. only temporarily embarassed Chads.

Remember when "Free @Galleo!" was a thing? And everyone was going "WHO"? That user got banned right after joining but due to talking with users, he had managed to create a base that supports him. Meaning that some greycel who got banned as soon as he joined will get support via connections, despite of giving nothing fucking noteworthy to the forum.

I thought this was ironic and that everyone recognized that he was a troll/retard

wtf

Is this meant for someone?

Basically be wary of any faggot with an anime avatar

I just drunk talk to users, does that count?
full

Basically discordcels

Messaging users willy nilly without any hesitation is a normie trait, there is no way a person who has been bullied and outcasted their entire life would have the ability to socialize and connect well. Just like every other fucking shit site on the internet, there are always retarded social hierarchies.

If I had to guess, I imagine fakecels lean towards a large social group for the main reason of having people support them in the accusation of fakeceldom, or perhaps more malicious intent like scheming and plotting within the community. How do fakecels get exposed? It is almost exclusively because they admitted to fakeceldom to one of their social circle members. @rightfulcel was noted on his large amount of initiated contact with users, messaging users left and right, me included.

Is there ANY way extroverted fakecel to NOT find this forum appealing? The amount of friendless, introverted, depressed losers here means that that it would be easy for the fakecel to manipulate and exploit users, create a base and eventually an orbiter army.
I don't know anyone here

Fakecel if the only messages you get aren't mod warnings

So because I'm almost never here lately and engulfed in games and not socializing as I don't have a Twitter or Facebook or whatever else that's out there, I'm the truest of the truest incel?
Where's my badge of honor then?

Tfw never got messaged

Which one of you idiots messaged OP?

If you’re confident enough to message random users and feel comfortable doing so, you’re probably extroverted which is the most surefire way of determining if someone is a normie.

I use chat sometimes but not dms unless someone dms me first tbh

True...

I have never dmed anyone.

It takes a normie confidence and sociability to do that.

@TheSecondComing

This true :feelswhat:

Was this your goal when you reached out to me?

will keep in mind

It is almost exclusively because they admitted to fakeceldom to one of their social circle members. @rightfulcel was noted on his large amount of initiated contact with users, messaging users left and right, me included
How to these users start the conversation and how do they keep it going? Genuinely interested

Having been consistently lurking for well over a year now and I still dont know who is who tbh
Stromlautsren

Yes it's quite strange
I'm actually genuinely interested tbh. I couldn't keep up a conversation with so many users let alone start them.

Also I was messaged by a user here only once and after I knew him well

So because I'm almost never here lately and engulfed in games and not socializing as I don't have a Twitter or Facebook or whatever else that's out there, I'm the truest of the truest incel?
Where's my badge of honor then?
Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!

yeah...
i'm not a personality chad.

everytime someone tries to ask me something in a game i leave for 5 minutes

Thats how drexer6 got minions

Status
Not open for further replies.