Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel BE VERY SUSPICIOUS OF USERS WHO HAVE A LARGE AMOUNT OF CONNECTIONS HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was ironic and that everyone recognized that he was a troll/retard

wtf
Yes it was legit. Some people thought his narcissist shtick was funny, it was just annoying if you ask me.

everytime someone tries to ask me something in a game i leave for 5 minutes
just act like you have a lag or disconnect and then alt F4 the game

we must all change to Elliot Rodger to prove our loyalty

Fuck off, faggot infiltrator. JFL @ at this post and that join date.

Also, kys.

There are no incels on incels.co. only temporarily embarassed Chads.
.co is for Chads who are "going through a lot right now" because their girlfriend dumped them and they've been single for 1 month.

Is there ANY way extroverted fakecel to NOT find this forum appealing? The amount of friendless, introverted, depressed losers here means that that it would be easy for the fakecel to manipulate and exploit users, create a base and eventually an orbiter army.
holy shit you're right. brutal

Nobody wants to know me here or chat so don't worry!

mafia connections

mafia connections
jfl

we're a terrorist group according to ITcels after all. all they do is waste the FBI time over us :feelsgah:

Why are there a million ER avis on this thread?

just act like you have a lag or disconnect and then alt F4 the game
tbh that's what i do, or i just ignore it sometimes and act like i'm afk

tbh that's what i do, or i just ignore it sometimes and act like i'm afk
I happened to see this with quite a lot of people in WoW. When you do it yourself, you also spot it in others easier.

If you’re confident enough to message random users and feel comfortable doing so, you’re probably extroverted which is the most surefire way of determining if someone is a normie.

truecels are too high inhib to message someone

Us neurotics must remain vigilant against the narcissistic vultures.

Fakecel if the only messages you get aren't mod warnings
Tfw never got messaged

The only messages i got were for the userbase survey.

If you’re confident enough to message random users and feel comfortable doing so, you’re probably extroverted which is the most surefire way of determining if someone is a normie.
True...

I have never dmed anyone.

It takes a normie confidence and sociability to do that.

Very true. If you have no problem messaging people left and right and talking to them you are not an incel

Having been consistently lurking for well over a year now and I still dont know who is who tbh
View attachment 264271

Same except close to 3 years now. It baffles me how people here get to know each other in like a month. If i had to name all the users i can remember off my head it would be like 4 guys including sergant so 3 regular guys one of which is gone anyway (ryo). Well at least fbi wont interrogate me that much when they clench down on us

As If I enjoy talking to depressed ass niggas all day. Get the fuck out of here, I come here to read funny shit, and vent sometimes, I spend my time looksmaxxing and money maxxing in order to get that pussy. The goal is to leave this place, and never come back.

I have like 20 pm with different users, i'm a chad?

Indeed. I once went on the Discord and it was full of normies talking in voice chat.
Tbh i tried to talk in discord voice chat but i absolutely sucked jfl. My voice traumatised me deeply. Voice chat is indeed for normies.

The amount of friendless, introverted, depressed losers here means that that it would be easy for the fakecel to manipulate and exploit users, create a base and eventually an orbiter army.
Who has time for that shit ?
Also, who needs orbiters, except a foid ?

Messaging users willy nilly without any hesitation is a normie trait, there is no way a person who has been bullied and outcasted their entire life would have the ability to socialize and connect well.
This.

Fakecel if you dont have any notification or messages

Fakecel

We already went over this in pms but alright then.

It happens everywhere, some are more dedicated, some are wageslaving and don't have much time on here

Tbh, this is a pretty accurate indicator IMHO. I usually don't initiate convos with anyone on here, I'm genuinely inhibited against talking even with incels over the Internet because of the way I was treated for years.

This post looks even more suspicious since the account is banned :feelstrash:

Status
Not open for further replies.