Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Be VERY suspisuous of members that defend bragging fakecels

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Monkeyhump

Yeah I agree at least for sex, but kissing still means something.

I'm not talking about drunk girls, party dares, night clubs, etc anything like that where there is unnatural influence be it alcohol or peer pressure.
oh yes, and i admitted this. ofcourse a kiss means something, and its good evidence in the right direction
but a kiss doesnt always lead to sex. probably less than 20% in my observations.
but dont trust people who tell you these stuff anyway, they believe ANY blackpill hyperbole they come across
Re-read what I said. I said I didn't care AS LONG AS THEY DONT BRAG ABOUT IT.

BRAGGING about sex/kissing = instant ban.
agreed

you are not impressing anyone. you are just an low IQ blackpill coping moron who cant see the basic difference between forum hyperboles and reality.
you probably believe its over for sub8 men :lul: :lul: :lul::soy::soy::soy:

I never said that. But i believe looks do matter in making female friends.

Idk what I'm doing here but nice drama fellas:feelsPop::feelsEhh:

yeah , he is mostly venting here tbh. he changes his opinions based on his mood
No retard.

Re-read what I said. I said I didn't care AS LONG AS THEY DONT BRAG ABOUT IT.

BRAGGING about sex/kissing = instant ban.

looks are a FACTOR, not everything, in making friends. Can you at least agree to that?
They are but NT > looks for making friends unironically except in very extreme cases.

Bit of anecdotal evidence here, but @Speedloader

Didnt your oneitis say she wouldnt want an ugly guy as a friend?
and some people woudlnt want a black guy as their friend. its the exception, not the rule lol

RIP all the (((((((((3/10)))))))) 19 and below users. The teenagers calling themselves 3/10 are nothing but 5/10 spergs. They'll get lucky and have a kiss because they're average and have to banish themselves xD.

and some people woudlnt want a black guy as their friend. its the exception, not the rule lol

You fail to beleive there are guys so unattractive, foids want nothing to do with them.

They are but NT > looks for making friends unironically except in very extreme cases.
In terms of making friends AT ALL, yes, NT>Looks

But in terms of making high quality friends? I personally believe its Looks>NT

But NT is still important in general, don't get me wrong

You fail to beleive there are guys so unattractive, foids want nothing to do with them.
if you are a burn victim maybe.
doesnt apply to 90% of people here, instead you use it as an excuse.
will you EVER blame your social skills on anything? i think you overestimate your social skills then

RIP all the (((((((((3/10)))))))) 19 and below users. The teenagers calling themselves 3/10 are nothing but 5/10 spergs. They'll get lucky and have a kiss because they're average and have to banish themselves xD.
Retarded cope. Multiple people on this forum have rated me a 3/10.

I've been Rejected by landwhales and a disabled foid. How the fuck is this "lucky"?

correct. looks matter for attracting opposite sex and surely matters at making friends in school.
but after that, nope
also why did you completely dodge my question? i assume ur answer was no?(why am i not suprised)
Social = absolutely not
Fun = well if the hole is interested in playing games or web development or discussing conspiracy theories, then yeah I am fun (which no hole is ever interested in)
Empathetic = I watch gore videos so no
understanding = never talked to a hole. I don't know what goes in their minds. Again no.

I guess I'm not a friend material.

One more thing. What about the whole "women hate ugly men" theory? Why would a woman want to be friends with an ugly man? Wouldn't she think that he is yet another creepy guy trying to fuck her?

I can agree to that. Really it's more about having something to offer. Of course looks is a gateway to higher-status (and better-looking friends) but it's not the only way.

If you can benefit a person in some way they will be willing to be your friend.

Retarded cope. Multiple people on this forum have rated me a 3/10.

I've been Rejected by landwhales and a disabled foid. How the fuck is this "lucky"?
you're a 4/10, but you have legit diagnosed autism

over

This is cope. My brother is good looking, has small or not a lot of friends. Nothing special atleast.
I also know 2 ugly fat men who have HUGE social circles.

Bit of anecdotal evidence here, but @Speedloader

Didnt your oneitis say she wouldnt want an ugly guy as a friend?
Ah shes just virtue signaling because too afraid of my mighty fists

I wonder how many ex chads we got posting here and pretending to be incel because they haven't gotten laid in a year. JFL
dude you'd be surprised
Are you social, fun? Empathic, understanding? Do you offer value? Would you invite your female friends to a concert or festival?
If you dont, then no girl will be friends with you.

Ever heard of a girls gay friend? She is not fucking him
Normie orbiters exist. If you are a trucel, you should perfectly know that women are utterly disgusted by the mere presence of ugly men.
This is nonsense.

if you are a burn victim maybe.
doesnt apply to 90% of people here, instead you use it as an excuse.
will you EVER blame your social skills on anything? i think you overestimate your social skills then

I dont want to have foid friends, i think its the most cucked thing ever. But thats besides the point. Did i ever say the majority of men here cant make foid friends ?

When there is an extremely ugly guy here whos venting about not having foid friends, you keep throwing your bluepilled platitudes at him, without realizing that his looks might contribute towards his situation.

I thought that if you brag about contact with foids you get banned anyway

I dont want to have foid friends, i think its the most cucked thing ever. But thats besides the point. Did i ever say the majority of men here cant make foid friends ?

When there is an extremely ugly guy here whos venting about not having foid friends, you keep throwing your bluepilled platitudes at him, without realizing that his looks might contribute towards his situation.
the odds of him being so ugly that he cant make friends are extremely small.
i have seen multiple pics from members here. not a single one has been close to being so ugly they cant make friends.

same people come to discord and are too high inhib to talk in a VC of incels. same people blame their looks for being unable to make friends. do you see this insanity?

pretty much. If colvin wasn't ethnic and autistic he could ascend.
his ethnicity isn't even that bad, it's his autism.

blacks are 2nd to whites, its not like colvins a sandnigger, a rice or curry.

If colvin was 6'1 and he removed his autism, he would slay with his face and being black

Social = absolutely not
Fun = well if the hole is interested in playing games or web development or discussing conspiracy theories, then yeah I am fun (which no hole is ever interested in)
understanding = never talked to a hole. I don't know what goes in their minds. Again no.

I guess I'm not a friend material
what a suprise.. no offense boyo
One more thing. What about the whole "women hate ugly men" theory? Why would a woman want to be friends with an ugly man? Wouldn't she think that he is yet another creepy guy trying to fuck her?
only if he is

autism+ ethnic= never began
Black != other ethnics IMO. They're in completely separate worlds from ricecel and currycels but he has autism so it doesn't matter most likely.

Black != other ethnics IMO. They're in completely separate worlds from ricecel and currycels but he has autism so it doesn't matter most likely.
true. but blacks still have higher expectations than white.

Holy shit at this thread

In16

Social = absolutely not

I guess I'm not a friend material.

Dont fall for his bluepilled BS. Most foids do have a looks standard while making male friends. Its lower than when they select a sexual partner, but that doesnt mean they would have any ugly guy as a friend.

If colvin was 6'1 and he removed his autism, he would slay with his face and being black
I see his autism as the biggest problem tbh. Normie's greatest weapon are social circles, if they lose that, no way in hell they can ascend.
And having a social circle rn is beyond Colvin's ability, so there's that.
Add in his low tier normie face, ethnicity, and meh height and he's kinda fucked
Still he's gymmaxxed to high hell so he certainly has an advantage over 90% of incels

Dont fall for his bluepilled BS. Most foids do have a looks standard while making male friends. Its lower than when they select a sexual partner, but that doesnt mean they would have any ugly guy as a friend.
so he just admitted he had 0 of the requirements to make a friend and you jump to the conclusion that its his looks?
my god someone blow my brains out. debating vs blackpill fantasies is depressing

sadly this is the truth. I can confirm that I tried to make female friends multiple times in the past and failed miserably cus they were disgusted by me
Women DO have standards for everything

sadly this is the truth. I can confirm that I tried to make female friends multiple times in the past and failed miserably cus they were disgusted by me
show them your 7 inch bbc man

Teracope. Even if I was 185.5cm (6'1") NT and face would not save me.

Also JBB is bullshit cope. blacks have less SMV than whites.

I would need to be White + Tall + NT + Good face to ascend.

true. but blacks still have higher expectations than white.
THIS

maybe you are a 1/10. i doubt it, but maybe

so he just admitted he had 0 of the requirements to make a friend and you jump to the conclusion that its his looks?
my god someone blow my brains out. debating vs blackpill fantasies is depressing

Ive seen guys that have none of those with a fuckton of female friends.

Over for the king of incels tbh