Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Be VERY suspisuous of members that defend bragging fakecels

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
im just tired of getting mogged

Teracope. Even if I was 185.5cm (6'1") NT and face would not save me.

Also JBB is bullshit cope. blacks have less SMV than whites.

I would need to be White + Tall + NT + Good face to ascend.
JBB is bullshit, but you must admit that blacks aren't screwed the same as rice and curries. Obviously whites are #1

maybe you are a 1/10. i doubt it, but maybe
I've been rated as a 3/10 consistently by many users
Main trait that fucks me up are bug eyes and skinny frame

Ive seen guys that have none of those with a fuckton of female friends.
no you havnt seen anything but blackpill hyperboles. your brain is depressing. this is what happens when you never question a blackpill forum hyperbole.

all the top 100 wealthy incels should not have tried to get rich, i mean its proven good looking people get more money!

If @IncelKing really kissed a foid then he needs to be fucking banned.

If he from Italy or somethn where they always kiss then I guess that's understandable but otherwise ban
tbh that faggot should be perma banned

no you havnt seen anything but blackpill hyperboles. your brain is depressing. this is what happens when you never question a blackpill forum hyperbole.

all the top 100 wealthy incels should not have tried to get rich, i mean its proven good looking people get more money!

Good looking people do earn more, its not a controversial subject.

To be fair how many of them are Silicon Valley people/entrepreneurs vs. how many of them legit climbed up a corporate ladder to the top?

When you take the social/people aspect out it becomes very different.

Teracope. Even if I was 185.5cm (6'1") NT and face would not save me.

Also JBB is bullshit cope. blacks have less SMV than whites.

I would need to be White + Tall + NT + Good face to ascend.

THIS
Sorry bud but are you serious? Being 6'1, NT and having good face is Tyrone tier
You don't have to be perfect to get a female lol

jfl at all this fakecels defending other fakecels

bragging is normie behaviour

exactly, so sub8 men cant make any money. do you hear that bill gates and zuckerberg, and jeff besos? do you hear that!!

Good looking people, on average, make more money than ugly people in the workplace. None of the guys you described above are ugly.

Groupmasturbation

Good looking people, on average, make more money than ugly people in the workplace. None of the guys you described above are ugly.
mark zuckerberg and jeff besos arnt sub5?
lmao dude are you just trolling me at this point and i am taking the bait?
also look at this @manicel :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul:

@Ropemaxx

Btw, why the fuck are you here if you believe you can self improve your way to make female friends? Cant you, by the same logic, self improve your way out of inceldom. Maybe its all the time youre spending here that make you an incel. Maybe youd be better off approaching foids on the streets.

Retarded cope. Multiple people on this forum have rated me a 3/10.

I've been Rejected by landwhales and a disabled foid. How the fuck is this "lucky"?
You're getting rated by fucking teenagers that know jack shit about anything. It's not abnormal for 5/10 males to have little or no activity throughout highschool. I've seen posts of you guys rating 6-7/10 males as 5/10s. Show me a pic and tell me your height and i'll see if you're actually a 3/10. I HIGHLY doubt most of you teenagers are "3/10".

Ezgif 4 cd26ac5329

This entire thread

ERcar

nice thread y'all have here

mark zuckerberg and jeff besos arnt sub5?
lmao dude are you just trolling me at this point and i am taking the bait?
also look at this @manicel :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul:
They are ugly but you're missing a very important into how they got mega rich.

It wasn't by climbing up a corporate ladder. Your physical appearance does have an effect on getting hired, getting promoted, etc.

why the fuck is this thread so long

You're getting rated by fucking teenagers that know jack shit about anything. It's not abnormal for 5/10 males to have little or no activity throughout highschool. I've seen posts of you guys rating 6-7/10 males as 5/10s. Show me a pic and tell me your height and i'll see if you're actually a 3/10. I HIGHLY doubt most of you teenagers are "3/10".
MASSIVE COPE. I've had OLDCELS (25+ age) rate me a 3/10 to 4/10. Most of the people that rated me were 21 or older.

Also:
Joined Mar 31, 2020
Posts 19
Online 1d 8h 54m

I'm not gonna trust unknown greycels with my pics.

Why do you think that it's so easy to go from kissing to fucking? For example, you can go on a date, get a kiss then girl but then you can be ghosted because she met someone better than you.
And no, kissing is not more intimate than sex.
It's involuntary celibate. Not involuntary kissless.
I would go into details but:
Bragging: No (discussing or requesting) personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they happened long ago. No humble-bragging, this includes subtly praising one's own features ("I'm incel even though I'm muscular and 6'2").

@Legendarywristcel @Colvin76 @ItsOver4cel thoughts?

I'll say it again, if a girl kissed you, it's because she found you attractive.
If she dumps you then go for another who has lower SMV, it's that simple.

By the same logic, you could have sex with a foid and she could leave you for someone better Wouldnt make you an incel though would it?. Foids monkey branch all the time, thats not the point. Point is that you found a foid, who at that point of time looked at your face and went "I want to kiss this guy". Thats quite a lot.

@Ropemaxx

Btw, why the fuck are you here if you believe you can self improve your way to make female friends? Cant you, by the same logic, self improve your way out of inceldom. Maybe its all the time youre spending here that make you an incel. Maybe youd be better off approaching foids on the streets.
so if you believe making friends is about social skills, it also means getting sex is about social skills?
bro nice strawman. ive been stating it since the beginning, this doesnt apply to getting sex!
people can easily be too ugly to attract women

MASSIVE COPE. I've had OLDCELS (25+ age) rate me a 3/10 to 4/10. Most of the people that rated me were 21 or older.

Also:
Joined Mar 31, 2020
Posts 19
Online 1d 8h 54m

I'm not gonna trust unknown greycels with my pics.
"4/10" is all I needed to hear. 4/10 can looksmax and ascend. It won't be easy or a healthy relationship, but if you think a 4/10 can't looks max and get a kiss with a landwhale at least you're retarded. 4+ can get into shitty relationships, it's 3/10s after looksmaxxing that are fucked.

so if you believe making friends is about social skills, it also means getting sex is about social skills?
bro nice strawman. ive been stating it since the beginning, this doesnt apply to getting sex!
people can easily be too ugly to attract women

And they cant be too ugly to make female friends? This is a joke.

By the same logic, you could have sex with a foid and she could leave you for someone better Wouldnt make you an incel though would it?. Foids monkey branch all the time, thats not the point. Point is that you found a foid, who at that point of time looked at your face and went "I want to kiss this guy". Thats quite a lot.
no, that's a different scenario, because inceldom is about SEX. So if you get SEX, you aren't incel.

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

get it?
My mind isn't changed.

Kissing = Fakecel piece of shit
good argument, see above

And they cant be too ugly to make female friends? This is a joke.
the only joke is people like you who cant tell the difference between forum memes/hyperboles and reality.
anyway i wish i could cope like you. just blame EVERYTHING on your looks. EVERYTHING
shit at a video game? LOOKS
lazy?looks
skinnyfat? LOOKS

no, that's a different scenario, because inceldom is about SEX. So if you get SEX, you aren't incel.

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

get it?

Ok. Ill give you this situation. What if i had sex with a foid, but didnt get to cum inside ? Am i still incel. What if she performed oral sex and not vaginal? Am i still incel then?

You can draw the arbitrary line where you want. Point is that a foid found you attractive enough to kiss your face.

Ok. Ill give you this situation. What if i had sex with a foid, but didnt get to cum inside ? Am i still incel. What if she performed oral sex and not vaginal? Am i still incel then?

You can draw the arbitrary line where you want. Point is that a foid found you attractive enough to kiss your face.
sun's core temperature IQ

You make a good point as well with that blowjob argument.

I guess P in V counts as sex, even if you didnt cum, because some people on looksmax.org claim they can't cum during sex so I think we have to be real and say sex is sex even if you dont cum inside her