Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Be VERY suspisuous of members that defend bragging fakecels

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Why? Because these defenders are probably fakecels themselves.

It makes ZERO SENSE to say "oh kissing foids isn't fakecel because there are worse members bro" unless you are a fakecel yourself.

Today we had @Dregster666 defending fakecel fag @IncelKing because of this bullshit excuse:

then I said,

and then Dregster makes another suspect post defending him

You can see the rest of the conversation in Ban Discussion Megathread. but My god this is such a shit argument.

just because there are people "worse" that him doesnt mean hes any less fakecel.

This is like saying (for example):
"X poster is okay to post here because he only had sex 10 times.

Z poster is the real fakecel because he had sex 100 times!"

REMEMBER: BE HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS OF BRAG DEFENDERS BECAUSE THEY ARE PROBABLY FAKECELS THEMSELVES.

IF you defend other posters bragging about kissing/sex you're either an incel cuck or a fakecel larping faggot.

You didn’t get any replies faggot

Just copy Colvin's threads theory

he not fakecel he not 16

@Dregster666 i like you but that was a faggot moment

Hey, I've seen this post before...

I don’t like it when ppl brag

Pedo faggot defending fakecel? No way.

It makes ZERO SENSE to say "oh kissing foids isn't fakecel because there are worse members bro" unless you are a fakecel yourself.

Today we had @Dregster666 defending fakecel fag @IncelKing because of this bullshit excuse:

then I said,

You can see the rest of the conversation in Ban Discussion Megathread. but My god this is such a shit argument.

just because there are people "worse" that him doesnt mean hes any less fakecel.

REMEMBER: BE HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS OF BRAG DEFENDERS BECAUSE THEY ARE PROBABLY FAKECELS THEMSELVES.

IF you defend other posters bragging about kissing/sex you're either an incel cuck or a fakecel larping faggot.
he not fakecel he not 16

@Dregster666 i like you but that was a faggot moment
Bullshit

Most of you niggers defend fakecel trash sexhavers and you retards are too stupid to catch on to their volcel tier posts

It pisses me off seeing you guys fall for low IQ trash like Napoleon and his fake inceldom

You retards want to defend trash like @Zyros and @Napoleon de Geso ? Ok fine, im just giving you a taste of your own medicine

And then we have this dumbass @Personalityinkwell trying to drain my ballsack, over "gatekeeping" inceldom.

Gtfo Retards Ill dick slap everyone of you dumbfucks who want to defend legitimate sexhavers.

Bullshit

Most of you niggers defend fakecel trash sexhavers and you retards are too stupid to catch on to their volcel tier posts

It pisses me off seeing you guys fall for low IQ trash like Napoleon and his fake inceldom

You retards want to defend trash like @Zyros and @Napoleon de Geso ? Ok fine, im just giving you a taste of your own medicine

And then we have this dumbass @Personalityinkwell trying to drain my ballsack, over "gatekeeping" inceldom.

Gtfo Retards Ill dick slap everyone of you dumbfucks who want to defend legitimate sexhavers.
Wait me, what the hell did I do? Colvin is the one who made this thread, not me

EDIT: apparently it's a repost by carticel lol

Last edited:
Wait me, what the hell did I do? Colvin is the one who made this thread, not me
Shut the fuck up bitch

If it were up to you

@Zyros @catfishman and @Insomniac would still be shitposting on this forum

Bullshit

ok ? i don't defend literally anyone on anything

Shut the fuck up bitch

If it were up to you

Zyros wouldn't be, and I don't know too much about the other two, I heard insomniac got laid though, so probably not him either.

As for catfishman, was he a legit fakecel? I've seen what he looks like and he doesn't seem attractive, plus he was doing all that crazy catfish meetups and insulting the foids. It doesn't seem like he's the kind of dude who would be getting laid.

Colvin is that you?

Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship.

Is no said it must be for whole life

it's over it seems

Shut the fuck up bitch

If it were up to you

bro, are you okay?
Zyros wouldn't be, and I don't know too much about the other two, I heard insomniac got laid though, so probably not him either.

As for catfishman, was he a legit fakecel? I've seen what he looks like and he doesn't seem attractive, plus he was doing all that crazy catfish meetups and insulting the foids. It doesn't seem like he's the kind of dude who would be getting laid.

Incel (Allowed): Person who desires a romantic relationship.

Is no said it must be for whole life
Shut the fuck up bitch

You already had it.

Fucking manchild nigger, youre fat, ugly, old and worst of all broke, why the fuck would you expect a foid in her prime to give you her hole for free?

I wouldn't talk if I were you, I still remember you gargling on insomniac's cock when I started calling out his fakeceldom bullshit

How does it feel? Knowing that a retard like insomniac gets to drill you're gookwhore equivalent of a person and still shit post on here about his "struggles" with females. Right next to you, a literal virgin, who cant taste pussy without coughing up an arm and a leg.

Shut the fuck up bitch

You already had it.

Fucking manchild nigger, youre fat, ugly, old and worst of all broke, why the fuck would you expect a foid in her prime to give you her hole for free?

I wouldn't talk if I were you, I still remember you gargling on insomniac's cock when I started calling out his fakeceldom bullshit

How does it feel? Knowing that a retard like insomniac gets to drill you're gookwhore equivalent of a person and still shit post on here about his "struggles" with females. Right next to you, a literal virgin, who cant taste pussy without coughing up an arm and a leg.
What exactly happened. Someone told me that he bragged on discord about it but that the brags were fake. Though I heard that they were very good-looking.

then I said,

Napoleon De Geso used to be a huge slayer back in the day but no one seems to care.

Shut the fuck up bitch

You already had it.

bro, are you okay?

Napoleon De Geso used to be a huge slayer back in the day but no one seems to care.
Wtf. What is he doing here ?
Damn it, there are so many fakecels here it's bullshit.

I remember in the reddit, saying you kissed or even handhold a foid would get you banned permanently.

This is like /r9k/ when it got compromised and went to shit.

Colvin is gonna rope if u keep bullying him

Stop bullying Colvin.

Without evidence, no one will believe you. Bring forth the evidence and it shall be appraised.