Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Beanercel rages after getting rejected by Crush

Respect to this Sergio Aguero looking mother fucker

At least he kicked in her face afterwards instead of being left hanging.

Why tf did girls start shrieking because he kicked flowers?? Why are girls so immature and retarded

I wish I was that low inhib

Lmao buying flowers. All he had to do was to be flirty touchy and ask. Flowers are cringe

Fuck beaners I do not care about how based they are until they pay reparations to ricecels and currycels for enslaving us

@Yerberito is a beanercel.

Thoughts on this brutal rejection?

Not sure what he expected. Based reaction though

Understandable reaction

lmao based and brutal, i bet his mom told him to get flowers and not even him being slightly taller than her did anything

Brootal. The most cucked thing I see men doing is buying women flowers. What exactly does that show or achieve? She gets more excitement out of chad spitting in her face and slapping her then a bouquet of roses from a sub8

Lmao buying flowers. All he had to do was to be flirty touchy and ask. Flowers are cringe
Yeah it's a recipe for disaster

Doing that to some useless sub average taco thot, just boosted her ego even more

Why tf did girls start shrieking because he kicked flowers??
Why are girls so immature and retarded
This is a silly complaint. When something happens that quickly you aren't necessarily processing the specifics of what is going on.

They may just notice a guy making a quick violent movement (that he's kicking) but not process (tunnel vision of fear) that he just kicked flowers.

They also might be afraid he'd follow up the flower-kicking with an assault on the girl.

It's reasonable to be scared.

We find it hard to relate to why foids SHRIEK while we generally don't (we might SHOUT) but that's an evolved thing so they can attract males to knight for them while they run off.

He should’ve thrown the flowers in her face.

Why tf did girls start shrieking because he kicked flowers?? Why are girls so immature and retarded
Who knows, I find it extremely fucking annoying. If anyone shrieked like that I'd punch them in the face and tell them to shut the fuck up.

Should've kicked her in the face instead.

She missed her face.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

I was expecting the guy to be incel tier, proof that it's over for average men

Also imagine buying flowers for someone you don't know just because she has a hole. Beta simp deserved to get rejected
Should've kicked her in the face instead.

Why kick the flowers he could have at least returned them and got his money back, he should have spat on her face