Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Beanercels gtfih) More proof females always mate with invaders: 80% of Latinos have Y chromosomes of Spanish origin

Never seen a beaner or native american poster here tbh

American natives got CUCKED big time. This is what'll happen to Asians too in the future. Also jfl at sfcels saying beaners are not white when they're literally your bastard offspring :lul:

Double cucked!!!

They also have a language of Spanish origin, I think it's called Spanish.

this is just another level of noodlewhoreism as native americans were rice people who migrated to from present day Siberia to Alaska via the land bridge

My grandfather was Spanish

American natives got CUCKED big time. This is what'll happen to Asians too in the future. Also jfl at sfcels saying beaners are not white when they're literally your bastard offspring :lul:

White race is dying, or Asians will get cucked? Two contradictory statements. China is literally colonizing Africa as we speak, 50% of black people will be speaking ching chong in 20 years.

just be a rapemaxxing conquistador theory

just burglermaxx theory

Never seen a beaner or native american poster here tbh
There are plenty a beaners and a couple of native Americans

I haven't seen any Aborigine posters yet though

We need to make Incelistan and invade some countries RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Just launch an invasion on another country theory.

I'm half beaner tbh. I wish I was full bean

invaders

American natives got CUCKED big time.
LOL son
Solutrean

@TheSecondComing

How can Latinos cope? Race of cucks.

really? like who

beancels are well known here tho
@Chugcel is. There was another guy in Brazil who said he was Amerindian. Although the search function is down so I can't find him
And Dionysus is half

This is happening to Europe right now. In 200 years, the entire continent will be Muslim (I don’t care btw, if anything that’s good tbh).

more like they’ll breed with invaders if the invaders mog the native population. That’s the whole point of an introduction of new sperm, is that it be better than the other sperm available.

Foids aren’t breeding with the asian/Indian/sub Saharan African invaders. They breed to a higher degree with Mexicans but that’s because Mexicans have higher SMV than the other races. It’s not an invaderpill, it’s a racepill which itself is a lookspill.

and the foids that doesn’t breed with low SMV invaders are with them because the man is the exception (Chang, chadpreer, tyrone) or because of white guilt/leftist brainwashing. “Having sex with whites is white supremacy, White supremacy is racist, racism is bad”

Imagine being part of a race that was literally created by white men cucking natives. JFL!!!
:lul:

Not 'latinos."

Mezitos.

There are plenty a beaners and a couple of native Americans

I haven't seen any Aborigine posters yet though
I remember an abbocel did an AMA one time back on r/braincels before it got banned

the biggest cucks are the turks(another ricecel race)

even though they conquered greece, anatolia and parts of the middle east, they all carry greco-roman and semitic paternal haplogroups, meaning they let their women get impregnated by the conquered yet genetically superior med bvlls.

@Cuyen

Last edited:
Latinas need to be jailed

View attachment 262707

even though they conquered greece, anatolia and parts of the middle east, they all carry greco-roman and semitic paternal haplogroups, meaning they let their women get impregnated by the conquered yet genetically superior med bvlls.

@Cuyen
From what I understand about history, the founding conquerors of Turkey were nomadic tribesmen from central asia. So when they conquered anatolia, most of the native men there were genetically related to greeks/anatolians/semites.

Same with the mughal empire. The conquerors were mongolian/turkic tribesmen but most of the native men in india were australoid darkie types.

Anyways, back to the original topic. Any of you south Americancels can comment on the situation in South America with regard to foids?
There HAS to be an example of a short dark Indios type male going out with a tall light skinned southern european female type.

Last edited:
The funniest thing is in Latin America the more white/European you are, the better off you are

View attachment 262707

@Cuyen
They met an actual turkic Chad called Timur and got cucked hard

White race is dying, or Asians will get cucked? Two contradictory statements. China is literally colonizing Africa as we speak, 50% of black people will be speaking ching chong in 20 years.
What happens when you phenotypically go extinct but your Y DNA lives on? Which group is extinct in a situation like this? What does extinction even mean? I'm fuckin confused :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

sorry beaners but I have to launch some suifuel at you now

LinkRon
2016470%20-%20Lincoln_Loud%20Lioxdz%20Ronnie_Anne_Santiago%20The_Loud_House.png
Good
Bend
Romance

all they want is to be bleached and i would be totally trying to exploit this right now if I wasn't mentalcel terrified of MS-13

GET CUCKED EUROPE
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:PAKISTAN

more like they’ll breed with invaders if the invaders mog the native population. That’s the whole point of an introduction of new sperm, is that it be better than the other sperm available.

Foids aren’t breeding with the asian/Indian/sub Saharan African invaders. They breed to a higher degree with Mexicans but that’s because Mexicans have higher SMV than the other races. It’s not an invaderpill, it’s a racepill which itself is a lookspill.

and the foids that doesn’t breed with low SMV invaders are with them because the man is the exception (Chang, chadpreer, tyrone) or because of white guilt/leftist brainwashing. “Having sex with whites is white supremacy, White supremacy is racist, racism is bad”
Your low IQ women prefer violent conquerers, europeans have their y-haplogroups from east eurasian (R is east eurasian), east eurasian meaning paupan/southeast asian mutts who travelled through to europe, and raped the european women bleaching themselves until the y-haplogroup R became the most common y-haplogroup in europe.

In china indo-europeans yuezhi groups with red hair were called red haired monkeys, and the native chinese population hated them. Foreign migrants in europe and the west arent seen as "invaders" there seen as a exploited "poc" who are fleeing their home countries.

View attachment 262707

@Cuyen
No there was a tiny group of turkic men that conquered anatolia, you'd have to look at the turkish maternal dna to realize that there is none. Turkic y-dna was only passed to a minority of turkish men, while most of the country adopted the language. Jesus christ this website is LOW IQ

Last edited:
retard.

R is indo european. red hair blonde hair and light eyes with fair skin

yuezhi was native to western china, so there was no "native" chinks to hate. yuezhi got genocided by gook nomads Xiongnu from the north and driven to Central Asia, some left for Tibet and became part of Tanguts.

eventually they got genocideed by turks and finally Mongols, who exterminated most people in central asia and almost all Tanguts.

chinese are xenophobic. they'd call everyone bad names so long they're any different.
R is a subclade of K.
Haplogroup P also known as P-P295 and K2b2 is a Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup in human genetics. P-P295 is a branch of K2b (previously Haplogroup MPS; P331), which is a branch of Haplogroup K2 (K-M526).

The only primary branches (clades) of P-P295 are P1 (P-M45) and P2 (P-B253).[1] P1 is, in turn, the parent node of Haplogroup Q (Q-M242) and Haplogroup R (R-M207).

The major subclades Haplogroups Q and R now include most males among Europeans, Native Americans, South Asians and Central Asians.

In a 2014 phylogenetic analysis of southeast Asian populations, the researchers Karafet, Mendez, and colleagues, say that their findings point to: [3]

... an initial rapid diversification process of K-M526 that likely occurred in Southeast Asia, with subsequent westward expansions of the ancestors of haplogroups R and Q.
— Karafet, Mendez, et al. (2015)
Aka the ancestors of R originated in south east asia and went westward and became the modern day europeans.

this theory is more streched than the pussies of 40 yr old post wall roasties.

and even in the wiki itself it says possible origin could be in central asia and other places.

sea is only proposed by one researcher and its not something thats concrete or conclusive.
Karafet et al. (2014) and other researchers state that a "rapid diversification ... of K-M526", also known as K2, into K2a and K2b , followed by K2b1 and P (also known as K2b2) "likely occurred in Southeast Asia". This was followed by the relatively rapid "westward expansion" of P1 – the immediate ancestor of both Haplogroups Q and R

If you understand how haplogroups work, the oldest instance of R was found in ANE's who had 30%+ non white ancestry, k2b paupans who invaded westward were the forefathers of y-haplogroup R.

@Dregster666 on life support.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back