Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Beardmaxxing helps if you have a bad jaw

• Thread starter Deleted member 31364
  • Start date
Deleted member 31364

Deleted member 31364

The Brotherpill
-
I have a narrow af jaw, but over the last month, I've been letting my beard grow and it's helping cover my horrible jaw, if your jaw sucks try beardmaxxing, if you can't grow one use minoxidil and retin a for your skin to avoid the collagen depletion from minoxidil

You need really good beard genetics though.

Also huge beards tend to raise suspicions from women

It would definitely make you look older though, which is good if you have a baby face and are short.

It also hides your double chin if you have one

It won't help with getting women, but it does make you feel better, and plus you'll look better and you'll look better anyways if your grow a beard and have a bad jaw so why not
Same with me shaving my head. It doesnt improve my SMV but not caring anymore all the time how my hair looks and if my bald spots are covered is pure wellness for my mental health

Unlike makeup you can't just get a beard, it's mostly genetics.

If you're arab you're going to look like a terrorist tho @tehgymcel420

Why?
A lot of them wonder if you're frauding and compensating for a lack of chin/jaw.

I have to choose between showing my terrible chin-genetics or my terrible hair genetics which gives me this dry and gray beard since like age 25. I chose the beard.

I really hate how facial hair feels and I unironically think it makes me look worse ngl even though I have a bad jawline/chin.
The most I could do is a 5 o clock shadow and even then idk how to make it look good.

i have a patchy beard, bad genes come in packages

I have a narrow af jaw, but over the last month, I've been letting my beard grow and it's helping cover my horrible jaw, if your jaw sucks try beardmaxxing, if you can't grow one use minoxidil and retin a for your skin to avoid the collagen depletion from minoxidil
Same. Thank god I'm an arab

Make Allah akbar again!
Make Allah akbar again!

I'm Latin American and my shitty race doesn't have beards

you assume everyone can grow a good one?