Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beating femoids?

bloodFetish

bloodFetish

Greycel
Does that ruin the whole "nice guy" thing or does that not count?

bloodFetish said:

Beating females is acceptable if you are good looking enough.

universallyabhorred said:
bloodFetish said:

Yeah, i dont advise anyone below a 7 beat the whores. There was a thread earlier featuring a black pill on who it is that actually goes to court for rape/abuse. Its like 50 shades of grey. Had christian grey been sub8 or poor those would be considered crime novels and the whore in the book would be a heroine. It would be made into some weak ass lifetime special or a two part law & order ep. its appalling hypocrisy.

I don't beat women, I have a sister, but I don't become a white knight when I see a woman is beaten by her bf. It was her choice to find such a guy, she must deal with it.

I wouldn't do it. Some asshole on the train hit my sister and that made me mad as hell.

However it is permitted in the Holy Quran.

Surah An-Nisa 4:34 "Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand."

Men should be able to beat up femoids to put them in their place.

I'd love to get away with beating a fucking degenerate femoid. There's alot of dumb femoids at my work place that needs to learn their place.

Well first of all, in today's society you should not beat women at all, it will get you into legal problems. It's not worth it.

Secondly I am definitely against beating women to the point where there is a risk of significant bruising or any long-term damage.

However, while I am not a supporter of islam in general, I do like the way the Quran addresses this issue. Basically if your woman is out of line and behaving like a little shit, then first you must talk to her and try to convince her to improve her behavior. If she does not respond to that, then you can basically pimp slap her a few times to remind her who wears the pants in the relationship.

Only Chad can afford to beat them

Letmego said:
universallyabhorred said:
bloodFetish said:

Yeah, i dont advise anyone below a 7 beat the whores. There was a thread earlier featuring a black pill on who it is that actually goes to court for rape/abuse. Its like 50 shades of grey. Had christian grey been sub8 or poor those would be considered crime novels and the whore in the book would be a heroine. It would be made into some weak ass lifetime special or a two part law & order ep. its appalling hypocrisy.

People were still complaining about the Christian Grey actor not being good looking enough.

I dream of being able to retaliate to these vile females
+That is, w/o the bullshit consequences

beat my sister and you will meet 72 virgins

nausea said:

So you think that your sister is somehow not like the other girls? 

teehee

modus_coperandi said:
nausea said:

So you think that your sister is somehow not like the other girls? 

teehee

no, she is exactly like any other girl