LifeFuel beautician has her face gnawed off by a pack of wild dogs

Emba

Emba

elderly gimp
★★★★★
85d 5h 23m
JFL Even without a face, a woman has more sex market than all the users of all internet forums.
The simp that wrote that is a bluepilled boomer
Confirmed. That simp is an old woman.

Saber

Saber

Officer
★★★
13d 19h 6m
Holy shit its horrifying, this is my exact childhood nightmare, living in a village with many dogs around I feared for this every day

Emba

Emba

elderly gimp
★★★★★
85d 5h 23m
Holy shit its horrifying, this is my exact childhood nightmare, living in a village with many dogs around I feared for this every day
There was several packs of feral domestic dogs around here for a while. People used to drop off their unloved pets in the woods saying: "be free!" And the ones that survived joined packs.

Those packs would kill livestock and children.

There's an rule in the country now. No collar - no life!

A collar is LITERALLY like dog life insurance.

That's why the are usually neon orange.

Even then, if a dog causes trouble it gets killed. If the damage is expensive the owner gets charged/ billed.

All collars have the owners name and contact info. As per Hunting dog laws...

Saber

Saber

Officer
★★★
13d 19h 6m
There was several packs of feral domestic dogs around here for a while. People used to drop off their unloved pets in the woods saying: "be free!" And the ones that survived joined packs.

Those packs would kill livestock and children.

There's an rule in the country now. No collar - no life!

A collar is LITERALLY like dog life insurance.

That's why the are usually neon orange.

Even then, if a dog causes trouble it gets killed. If the damage is expensive the owner gets charged/ billed.

All collars have the owners name and contact info. As per Hunting dog laws...
Fuck thats scary, would never go out there without a gun. Here all dogs are domesticated but still could be attacked, ive been attacked a few times in my life but never too serious, once got a bite near my eye and still have a scar but not even close to this foid

Emba

Emba

elderly gimp
★★★★★
85d 5h 23m
Fuck thats scary, would never go out there without a gun. Here all dogs are domesticated but still could be attacked, ive been attacked a few times in my life but never too serious, once got a bite near my eye and still have a scar but not even close to this foid
The domestic dogs that turn wild are the worst. We have coyote and wolves too. But they avoid people.

I was knocked off my bike by pitbulls once. Scary shit bro. They went from friendly to vicious in a blink.

I punched and kicked them off of me.

AS I SCREAMED iN ANGER!

Pitar62

Pitar62

Recruit
★★★★★
5d 21h 45m
She's russian so it's not based, eastern foids aren't such whores (maybe 20% less whory)

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
69d 17h 12m
Mary Xmas

beautician has her face gnawed off by a pack of wild dogs

D

Dotrinfobe

Recruit
★★★★★
9d 5h 4m
i never liked dogs. was told they were dangerous when i was a kid and therefore always wary of them. never trust dogs. theres a reason dogs (and by extension female dogs aka bitches) are insults in so many cultures.

many in the west worships dogs. cucked af. and that mental disease is spreading to 3rd world as well including places where dog meat is eaten.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
69d 17h 12m
i never liked dogs. was told they were dangerous when i was a kid and therefore always wary of them. never trust dogs. theres a reason dogs (and by extension female dogs aka bitches) are insults in so many cultures.

many in the west worships dogs. cucked af. and that mental disease is spreading to 3rd world as well including places where dog meat is eaten.
I hold a theory that they release parasites that take over the hosts brain somewhat hence why you get dog nuts that worship these mutts.

Sure you can have your working dog, guard dog or pet but the level these ppl go to is ridiculous, treating these things better than their children or many humans.

Emba

Emba

elderly gimp
★★★★★
85d 5h 23m
I hold a theory that they release parasites that take over the hosts brain somewhat hence why you get dog nuts that worship these mutts.

Sure you can have your working dog, guard dog or pet but the level these ppl go to is ridiculous, treating these things better than their children or many humans.
That's cats that you are referring to.... But probably dogs can also get the bug from them too.

I treat my dog better than normies treat their children! Because im kind and don't often yell and verbally abuse them... That's how you make a dangerous dog! Via abuse.

In hard times having a dog is like owning a cow! (=food critter) A source of wealth!!!

Sounds like a plus to me...

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Captain
★★★★★
20d 16h 47m
Chad won’t be hitting that anymore. She’ll have to lower her standards to a desperate normie who’s willing to bang a deformed foid

Emba

Emba

elderly gimp
★★★★★
85d 5h 23m
Chad won’t be hitting that anymore. She’ll have to lower her standards to a desperate normie who’s willing to bang a deformed foid
There's no face on her FACE!

("I don't want to fuck her face." Says Chad.)

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Commander
18d 19h 21m
what kind of third world shitholes do you people live in where you fear dogs lmao