Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel beautician has her face gnawed off by a pack of wild dogs

Dogs are dangerous as fuck. Everyone thinks about guns and diseases, when in reality, the biggest dangers of going outside are dogs and vehicles.

Karma is real...

Mary Xmas

beautician has her face gnawed off by a pack of wild dogs

Yeah boiiiiiii, she'll likely off herself. She'll still get a man but be upset he ain't "good looking".

Dogs are dangerous as fuck. Everyone thinks about guns and diseases, when in reality, the biggest dangers of going outside are dogs and vehicles.
For real, I'm nowhere near being as cautious of criminals as I am cautious of dogs and vehicles whenever I go outside.

Most ppl would think you mad to point out such a reality.

Well, I guess it's useful to remember that few thousand years ago, the ancestors of these animals were wolves. It probably doesn't take much to revive pack-hunting instincts, especially since dogs are not naturally afraid of humans.

based, dogs also kills kids the most coming second to foids of course.

Mary Xmas

beautician has her face gnawed off by a pack of wild dogs

Sorry, No more Chad CC 4 u sweatie :feelskek:

She still has a hole though...well several holes now, so still probably SMV mogs us into oblivion :feels:

Try telling that to dog-worshipping normies, calling them 'angels' and 'fur babies'

Try telling that to dog-worshipping normies, calling them 'angels' and 'fur babies'
My dog is my buddy. Not my child.

My dog has a job... TO CHEW THE FACES OFF SCUM THAT FLOAT INTO MY YARD!

I never understood the appeal tbh. That's what's wrong with this degenerate world. They treat animals better than human beings who they treat like animals if they are not good looking jfl

Extremely sane and High IQ point. Fuck dogs

But muh doggo doggos boop snoot puperinos :feels::soy: No, this can't be, she must have had bad personality, doggos can sense evil n'shiet :soy::soy::soy:

She gave fake beauty from her trade
A dog's dinner, her face was then made

This is based as hell. Too bad there is no pic or video

I bet she tried to have sex with them.
"with even her eyelids removed in the attack"
Based, she will never blink again.

I never understood the appeal tbh. That's what's wrong with this degenerate world. They treat animals better than human beings who they treat like animals if they are not good looking jfl
It's the left leaning world that uses and focuses on right brain hemisphere. It's prone to worship the nautre and foids. Read about it.

Last edited:
This is based as hell. Too bad there is no pic or video
There's a before pic. She's nothing special to look at. And some bloody clothes. But yeah. It's not as graphic as it could be.

She probably tried to suck it's dick

There's a before pic. She's nothing special to look at. And some bloody clothes. But yeah. It's not as graphic as it could be.
It’s a shame that it didn’t show the after image or better yet a video. The story was very based tho

this isnt lifefuel, this is horrific.

I don't know why tf normies praise animals over humans, those animals would have you for dinner for fuck sakes.

I don't know why tf normies praise animals over humans, those animals would have you for dinner for fuck sakes.
It’s their mistaken idea that animals are innocent and humans are not.

Let them watch a Komodo dragon devouring a live deer and still try and believe that shit.

Kek
It’s their mistaken idea that animals are innocent and humans are not.

Let them watch a Komodo dragon devouring a live deer and still try and believe that shit.
Based

They treat animals better than human beings who they treat like animals if they are not good looking jfl
there is too much money in pet culture to not push that derangement down everyones throat.

It's the left leaning world that uses and focuses on right brain hemisphere. It's prone to worship the nautre and foids. Read about it.
Interesting. I'll be sure to look into it :feelswhere:

there is too much money in pet culture to not push that derangement down everyones throat.
I agree. They take pets to the vet monthly, spoil and pamper them when there are people literally dying alone in their house/on the streets rotting and homeless because they can't afford housing/health insurance. There are animals living better lives than 90% of .co FFS. This clown fucking Western World :feelsclown:

wtf is a beautician?
Not her that's for sure!
Interesting. I'll be sure to look into it :feelswhere:

I agree. They take pets to the vet monthly, spoil and pamper them when there are people literally dying alone in their house/on the streets rotting and homeless because they can't afford housing/health insurance. There are animals living better lives than 90% of .co FFS. This clown fucking Western World :feelsclown:
Confirmed. I only take dog to the vet to get it "fixed." (With my poverty discount apx $20usd complete)

Other than that, no vet ever.

We (my kitties and doggos) have a deal. They get to eat cheap dog biscuits and THAT is it. If i cannot do any medical stuff for them - like fixing major wounds - they get a quick and hopefully painless death.

There's no vet bill for my budget!

View attachment 386910
That fucker wouldn't care about our celibacy though
relationships and children ain't everything bro :soy:
''no husband'' shell still get a bf and sex anyway, more than we will ever get
JFL Even without a face, a woman has more sex market than all the users of all internet forums.
The simp that wrote that is a bluepilled boomer

JFL Even without a face, a woman has more sex market than all the users of all internet forums.
The simp that wrote that is a bluepilled boomer
Confirmed. That simp is an old woman.

Holy shit its horrifying, this is my exact childhood nightmare, living in a village with many dogs around I feared for this every day

Holy shit its horrifying, this is my exact childhood nightmare, living in a village with many dogs around I feared for this every day
There was several packs of feral domestic dogs around here for a while. People used to drop off their unloved pets in the woods saying: "be free!" And the ones that survived joined packs.

Those packs would kill livestock and children.

There's an rule in the country now. No collar - no life!

A collar is LITERALLY like dog life insurance.

That's why the are usually neon orange.

Even then, if a dog causes trouble it gets killed. If the damage is expensive the owner gets charged/ billed.

All collars have the owners name and contact info. As per Hunting dog laws...

There was several packs of feral domestic dogs around here for a while. People used to drop off their unloved pets in the woods saying: "be free!" And the ones that survived joined packs.

Those packs would kill livestock and children.

There's an rule in the country now. No collar - no life!

A collar is LITERALLY like dog life insurance.

That's why the are usually neon orange.

Even then, if a dog causes trouble it gets killed. If the damage is expensive the owner gets charged/ billed.

All collars have the owners name and contact info. As per Hunting dog laws...
Fuck thats scary, would never go out there without a gun. Here all dogs are domesticated but still could be attacked, ive been attacked a few times in my life but never too serious, once got a bite near my eye and still have a scar but not even close to this foid

Fuck thats scary, would never go out there without a gun. Here all dogs are domesticated but still could be attacked, ive been attacked a few times in my life but never too serious, once got a bite near my eye and still have a scar but not even close to this foid
The domestic dogs that turn wild are the worst. We have coyote and wolves too. But they avoid people.

I was knocked off my bike by pitbulls once. Scary shit bro. They went from friendly to vicious in a blink.

I punched and kicked them off of me.

AS I SCREAMED iN ANGER!